Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Veteran Enthusiast BEER BEER STRONG's Avatar

Gigantic GTA IV Interview

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/863/863028p1.html

Apparently the interview was released today, so I think this is pretty fresh. It's pretty much an eleven page interview talking about GTA IV. If you're willing to read it all, it's pretty interesting.
    [center:16hbm10o]

He lost all his friends
    He didn't need his friends
    He lived with his mother and repeated himself[/center:16hbm10o]

Re: Gigantic GTA IV Interview

Thanks a lot for the link, I was trying to find a page with a decent preview/interview of the features of GTA IV, im reading it right now.

Haha, I just finished reading this like 10 minutes ago, and here you go posting it.
    Good to see that people here actually like GTA.

It was a great read. It got me really excited to experience the story. Niko is by far the coolest, most deep character in any GTA game. I really think this game will be a big hit with people who weren't even GTA fans before.

Great stuff.
    Also, they release an 11 page gameplay interview on Monday.

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenFire
    Haha, I just finished reading this like 10 minutes ago, and here you go posting it.
    Good to see that people here actually like GTA.

It was a great read. It got me really excited to experience the story. Niko is by far the coolest, most deep character in any GTA game. I really think this game will be a big hit with people who weren't even GTA fans before.

Great stuff.
    Also, they release an 11 page gameplay interview on Monday.
    Theres people who dont like GTA ?! Thats so sparta.

Anyways, im not sure if im reading it, is there spoilers ? Im propably one of the few who play GTA for the story, sure all the random stuff is fun as hell, but imo, GTA always had very deep stories with awesome humour thrown into it :P

No, there are no serious spoilers, they just tell something very small about niko backstory of how he came from europe. but other than that, there is not something which will ruin your ingame experience

Quote Originally Posted by Snigge
    Anyways, im not sure if im reading it, is there spoilers ? Im propably one of the few who play GTA for the story, sure all the random stuff is fun as hell, but imo, GTA always had very deep stories with awesome humour thrown into it :P
    Me too, man.
    I enjoyed SA's story the most, because it just had so many twists and turns, and depth.
    Most people on the GTA Forums hate SA and it's story. I have no idea why <:C

I liked VC's story..but that's because it was basically Scarface. Lolol.

Enthusiast

Okkay, now i read it, pretty intresting, although a bit boring at points <.<
    Also, IGN should have a gigantic interview from gameplay elements today, that should be a very intresting read..

Veteran Enthusiast BEER BEER STRONG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snigge
    Okkay, now i read it, pretty intresting, although a bit boring at points <.<
    Also, IGN should have a gigantic interview from gameplay elements today, that should be a very intresting read..
    Yeah, but Rockstar hasn't really given too much information on gameplay, so I don't think they'll have some awesome interview set up. Consider how people (well, Gamefaqs) were clamoring over the "gameplay shot", which was nothing more than a tiny magazine picture of Niko in a SUV, with the in-game map showing. I guess Rockstar likes making people wait.
    [center:16hbm10o]

He lost all his friends
    He didn&#39;t need his friends
    He lived with his mother and repeated himself[/center:16hbm10o]

The gameplay half is up:
    http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/863/863435p1.html
    "GTA IV: Pushing The Limits"
    5 new screenshots in there, as well.

Enthusiast

Damn, its all those small details that make this feel just that much better than other games..
    That interview is a must read, the first was a bit blaa blaa, i mean they didnt really say anything and the interview didnt go anywhere. but this ones a nice 9 page read :P