Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: WolfTeam

WolfTeam

Anyone heard of it? It's a little like Counter Strike.
    SIG IS STILL IN WORK DUE TO NAME CHANGE

Re: WolfTeam

Ive played it and owned.. and then quit..
    and now i suck
    anyways i think its just pretty much a cheap ripoff of counter strike, they just added adde the ability to morph into a wolf instead of knifes...

Major thanks to lawnfeed for makin me this awesome sig!
    Courtesy in sig

Ah yes, I used to play the game, some interesting features, like the wolf and the weapon upgrades, but I got bored of the game, cause everytime it was the same thing : I Killed someone with an automatic from distance, and then they all started spamming "Noobnobnobnobnob YOUR WEAPON TAKES NO SKILL ITS JUsT A sPRayer lolol MINE IS BOLT-ACTION" This of course was funny to me, cause their so called bolt action weapon was the one shot kill sniper. But yeah, I hate playing games with people that cant die without finding an excuse for their death.

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Xemozu
    was funny to me, cause their so called bolt action weapon was the one shot kill sniper. But yeah, I hate playing games with people that cant die without finding an excuse for their death.
    I actually found it to be more fun than the game ( not this game, talking just in general ) itself.
    I usually end up with doing a quote of Conan The Barbarian, and then they always go quiet <.<

Quote Originally Posted by Xemozu
    Ah yes, I used to play the game, some interesting features, like the wolf and the weapon upgrades, but I got bored of the game, cause everytime it was the same thing : I Killed someone with an automatic from distance, and then they all started spamming "Noobnobnobnobnob YOUR WEAPON TAKES NO SKILL ITS JUsT A sPRayer lolol MINE IS BOLT-ACTION" This of course was funny to me, cause their so called bolt action weapon was the one shot kill sniper. But yeah, I hate playing games with people that cant die without finding an excuse for their death.
    Lol. If they do that, I just own their ass more.
    SIG IS STILL IN WORK DUE TO NAME CHANGE