Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Halo 3 Legendary Map Pack

It is up for sale right now. There was no announcement on bungie.net, but they are on marketplace. I just downloaded them very quickly, will edit my post later with my opinions on them, but just wanted to let everybody know that if you download them quickly, you will probably be in time for the 4 month free bungie pro, so hurry up.

Veteran Enthusiast

106 is fumpin', pumpin' up in this hoe, for sho, my bro

Re: Halo 3 Legendary Map Pack

No need for hundreds of halo 3 threads, hence why I made this one:
    viewtopic.php?f=10&t=38752
    [center:3mdlh4lx]Fuck you. Cunt.[/center:3mdlh4lx]

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz
    No need for hundreds of halo 3 threads, hence why I made this one:
    viewtopic.php?f=10&t=38752
    Except, something of this magnitude is highly more important than any of the other conversations going on in the other thread. Also, this thread will have a higher chance of letting people know than just the same old halo 3 thread.

And its not hundreds, just this important announcement and the cluttered other one.

Fanatic Enthusiast

I rarely play Halo anymore, so I doubt I'll get these. They do look pretty cool, though.

Ex-Intermediate Animator
    Ex-Photoshop Artist
    Ex-Virgin (LOL JKS)

Well, I just went through all the maps and tried them out. They are all quite nice in my opinion. My favorite is probably avalance, you can already tell that it is going to be absolutely sweet for big team games, and capture the flag and the like. Ghost town is nice, but it is very open, and it is extremely easy to sneak from place to place, which could get annoying when playing. Lastly, Blackout is alright, I think it will be nice, but it is just a little bit different from Lockout, which makes it kinda weird.

Overall, they are a great buy, and I would suggest them to everybody who even kinda likes halo 3.

Enthusiast

I totally agree is Bari. These are a great buy.

But, I too find Blackout different, and feels little weird. It kinda bugs me, but I'll get used to it
    [center:2nf8ts7e]Xbl: Killer Noodlez|Psn: Belowxero| Steam: Belowxero94[/center:2nf8ts7e]

Also, I don't exactly know when the cut off date was for it, but I bought the maps at about 8:30 AM Eastern Time, and my Bungie Pro is now unlocked, so, if you bought them about that time, it should be working, but I am not sure when the cut off time will be.

I might get it soon, but I've been spending big for a while now on ms points.

I'm stuck between using up more points or waiting until they become free

Enthusiast

Is there some notice or something? Because I download them when I got home and didn't see anything, But I haven't checked the Bungie Pro area thing

Bari - I just kept checking my file share on bungie.net and I ended up having the 24 slots now.
    [center:2nf8ts7e]Xbl: Killer Noodlez|Psn: Belowxero| Steam: Belowxero94[/center:2nf8ts7e]

Veteran Enthusiast

106 is fumpin', pumpin' up in this hoe, for sho, my bro

Better one cluttered thread, than 2.
    Also, you will never get to see big team battle on them, as they are not releasing them for free (so bungie said). Even if half of the halo population bought it which in itself is unlikely, then 16 people playing big team battle, at the same time, and the possibilty that it is avalanche and not sandtrap or valhalla, is more unlikely that Bari getting a girlfriend.
    So, it is only really good for screenshots, glitches, modding, and customs.
    As for ghost town and blackout. Both really cool, but blackout is like a maze, and you get stuck on rocks at ghost town.
    Worth the money? I dunno yet, I haven't played anything that is more competitive than team duals on them.
    [center:3mdlh4lx]Fuck you. Cunt.[/center:3mdlh4lx]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast