Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Yes, I know it is an old game, but I only got it a few weeks ago, and I really enjoy it.

Anyway, I know lot of people here have this game for the Wii, and I would just like to know peoples opinions on it, what they liked, what they didn't like, what parts they thought were more difficult than others, etc.

My opinion on it

I thought the storyline was brilliant, and a lot of thought clearly went into it. I haven't finished the game yet, but I've just obtained the Master Sword, so I know most of the story. The age rate is 12+, which confuses me because I would assume that 12 year olds, and younger for those 10 year old who think they're badass to buy a 12+ game, would find it a bit complicated.

What I liked about the game

As I've already said, I love the storyline. I also love some of the music, and it goes well with the situations your in. I like the way that it isn't set out as levels or zones, but just a big adventure altogether.

What I didn't like

I didn't like being the wolf, so thank god I can change between being a wolf and a human, now that I have the Master Sword. I didn't like being the wolf because you had to rely too much on Midna, who is a twilight whore. Also, using your senses is pretty stupid. Actually its a good idea, but you can't see very much when using them.

What parts I thought were difficult

So far, I have only found 2 parts which I thought were really difficult. The first one, 'Saving the Zora prince'. It took me 2 days to get past that part, I knew what to do and all, but I just couldn't get past it. Plus I don't have a steady hand, so I could never put the fire out with my Gale Boomerang using the Wiimote.The second is, 'Lakebed Temple'. That was really complicated to get through. Even though I have a map I always lost my way.

Post your thoughts on this game.

Old Newbie

Re: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

you've pretty much summed up the game and all the good parts but a few mistakes in my opinion. the music wasn't good, it went perfect with where/what situation link was in. oh yeah and this game is awesome 5/5
    Click me!!
    we may require use of your Twing-Twang...
    please post in ma thread

Nev
    Veteran Enthusiast

Loved it. Had it for game cube though.

But, I just get bored of Zelda games, never beat them. I've got my account at Ganandorf's castle still and it's been like over a year since I've had the game...

Also, if you want good game play for a wolf, get Okami.

Enthusiast

Played it while back, I forgot how far I got, but It was just a rental so........

It was pretty fun
    [center:2nf8ts7e]Xbl: Killer Noodlez|Psn: Belowxero| Steam: Belowxero94[/center:2nf8ts7e]

Veteran Enthusiast Lt. Longrods's Avatar

Bought it around a year ago, and havn't finished it. I've been stuck on a dungeon for months and I just completed it a week or so ago. The reason for this is because I got too bored to get to the end of the dungeon, and when I play again the next day, it starts me at the beginning.

Yeah it's a fun game, but I have yet to finish a Legend of Zelda game. I play it little by little.

KRZ

ive raped that game, front back left and right, i know every nook and cranny of the map and all the secrets.
    one of the best zelda games, although its short.
    But sorry, i think your review is wrong...
    beat the game first.
    [center:3bfbn9pe][/center:3bfbn9pe]

When it first came out I thought it was going to be a long, difficult game...Boy was I wrong. But still it was funner than all the other Zelda games except for LoZ:PH
    [center:1qe2mlqj][/center:1qe2mlqj]
    [center:1qe2mlqj]Steam - ImplodingSmore[/center:1qe2mlqj]

I played it at a friends house provided some entertaining moments, a good Zelda game in my opinion.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Trist
    Im on the GoronMines atm.
    I thought that was the most boring dungeon ever D: But after that it gets interesting. I'm at the Arbiter Grounds or something. I was so much of an idiot to experiment what would happen if I put the iron boots on in the quick-sand D:<

My cousin has it, it's a pretty good game from what I have played, but it is nowhere near as good as Link's Crossbow training. Might consider buying it though, I'm getting into Zelda atm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast