Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone experience these guys in online games?

Myg0t, as they call it...Anyone ever experience an encounter with these guys on like Counter Strike Source, basically...well here is the information from Wikipedia from what these guys are about:

From Wikipedia's Mygot page:

Basic
    myg0t is an online gaming organization and website dedicated to raging. According to the site, the group was founded in the summer of 1998 by the then 12-year-old "Brad" aka "g0d" and his friends.[1] Since that time, the group has become well known for cheating, and crashing game servers, along with its intended goal of causing rage, specifically in first person shooters such as Counter Strike.

Techniques
    Common techniques members of the group use to attempt to cause rage vary. Some cheat by using trainers, or other forms of cheating scripts. The most common technique is "voice annoying", where the user plays highly annoying music or sounds into the in-game microphone for other players to hear by using the program HLSS. Another common method is using a shock image which can be sprayed onto the wall for others to see.

Team-flashing is also common, where the user will throw a flashbang in front of friendly players, making them unable to see and hear.

Some users also copy an innocent player's name and annoy everyone with that name, which can cause the innocent player to get banned from the server forever. Some will use a non-ASCII name, generally causing new admins being unable to ban them from the server. Others exploit flaws in a game's mechanics such as, spamming, blocking doorways, or exploiting the legitimate in-game console commands.

myg0t members often work in teams, with each member focusing on a specific task to anger the other game players.

Cake Baking
    The myg0t website gives the following guide on how to become a member. The number of successful entries is unknown, the pictures are commonly added to the "Cake Bakers" gallery.
    1) Bake a cake
    2) Write "myg0t owns me" on it
    3) Take a picture of the cake with your face next to it
    4) Take a pic of you eating the cake
    6) Post the pics in the forums in a thread titled "my cake for myg0t"
    The type and color of cake does not matter.
    8) Don't forget to wear your party hat!

Partners
    On January 1, 2008, myg0t officially announced sponsorship of EnhancedAim.

We at myg0t would like to welcome all of you to visit the brand new EnhancedAim.com website, they are our official provider of Call of Duty 4, CS:Source, Team Fortress 2, Day of Defeat, and Day of Defeat:Source hacks to all [myg0t] members. While we have been using their underground work for the past year, they have finally decided to go public and offer the general public what The Harassment Authority has been using to terrorize game servers while staying undetected by PunkBuster and VAC2. The newer versions in the coming weeks will include a more advanced aiming system currently under private production, however it works excellently in those situations where the head simply is not visible as well as rocket launcher aimbots for games such as TF2. So stay tuned to their website and ours and be sure to check them out right away: http://www.EnhancedAim.com/

EnhancedAim is a provider of VAC2, Steam's Anti-Cheat program, undetectable hacks for popular Steam games such as Counter Strike:Source, Day Of Defeat:Source, Day Of Defeat 1.3, Counter Strike 1.6, and Team Fortress 2 EnhancedAim Supported Games. EnhancedAim had been underground coders previous to myg0t's announcement, and had been privately providing myg0t members their product. EnhancedAim's product is commonly used for raging and public server harassment, but also new to the cheating world, league bypassable hacks. While all EnhancedAim's hacks are guaranteed VAC2 undetectable for life, they also have the capability to bypass many of the popular gaming league anti-cheat clients. Currently, EnhancedAim's league bypass supports bypass for CAL, CEVO, ESL, THESGL, X-RAY, gbgl, and ED. EnhancedAim is constantly creating new bypasses for leagues, and are eager for recommendations. Since opening, VAC2 has not detected a single EnhancedAim user running hacks.

Half Life 2 Source Leak
    In early September 2003, an unpatched security flaw in Microsoft Office XP (2002) was used to obtain the Half-Life 2 source code. After it was first released on the myg0t website, Valve CEO Gabe Newell publicly explained the events, and requested users to track down the perpetrators if possible. After hearing this, "Sirus", a former myg0t member, decided to attempt to help. He scammed the key to the myg0t Internet Relay Chat channel and was able to listen in on the incriminating discussions about the leak. Before long, Newell received an email from a gamer under the name "Da Guy", confessing to the leak.

Bunch of bastards if you ask me, if you've seen the flash 'I hate you myg0t 2'...They have a program called Sporkeh, it's basically a trojan virus that opens like all your shit with commands and all, it's extremely harmful. Discuss this group, just stay on topic, tell me experiences if you've had them with these guys and all.
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

Re: Anyone experience these guys in online games?

What a load of assholes. Why would you want to cheat on CSS? It shows you are a newb with no skill, and you gain absolutley nothing from it. Its not like a level up game, its not a game that earns you money. Oh well, all my servers are pass protected, and if i see anyone with Myg0t in their name, ill just leave.

Also, this "Sporkeh" program, if this is a game, with nothing to download and no way to send to other players, how do they get it across >_>

JW anyway, thanks for the heads up, ill look out for them.

Lol, 12 year old computer nerds. They get gayer every year.

No, Sporkeh is basically a program that they give players who just join their forum and all just for like AimBots and all...it fucks up your computer completely, because it goes in your steam folder which is in the C:/ Drive in the program files if you have it...Basically, you can identify these guys because they have the word usually [myg0t] in their name, or they just spam the hell out of the microphone, and they can connect to your servers easily Skype, they can use console, hence how Tom must of got in on that one game, or it could have been your mate.
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

Veteran Enthusiast BEER BEER STRONG's Avatar

Myg0t was epic back in CS 1.6.

I didn't like them and I didn't want to play with them, but they were hilarious. I used to read their forums a lot, because they always posted the best rages, and the people actually applying by baking a cake was hilarious. Their cheating wasn't very respectable, but I have to admit, they were hilarious people.

I consider them better than most cheaters because they had fun whilst cheating, rather than just joining games, cheating and being quiet like most hackers. Not only would they cheat, they'd let you know they're cheating.
    [center:16hbm10o]

He lost all his friends
    He didn't need his friends
    He lived with his mother and repeated himself[/center:16hbm10o]

My cousin used to be Counter Strike addict, and he had many experiences like this, which kept pissing him off and also fucking up his computer's performance, so one day, he just gave up playing.

I haven't come across these guys in particular but ive come across similar annoyances from other groups who have the trend of screaming in high pitched voices. For instance team flashing and team killing etc, just ruins the game meaning i have to look else where. Im not a great fan of glitching either, however i do find some groups that exploit them pretty humerous.

I believe there was many instances where I was playing a game and this guy had heashot aimbotting on, and just fired his gun rampantly and every kill he got he would play FPS doug's 'BOOM HEDSHOT'.

NOT TO MENTION, a couple of mic spammers on some of the pro-servs I play on.

He would literally stick the mic in his mouth and start screaming, and once in a while saying AW NAAAAAAAAAUGGHHHHH. We tried to vote-kick but he had anti-kick. And then an admin came on and banned his steam ID + got the VAC to ban him

Myg0ts are assholes at heart.

Not as funny when you see who is doing it?

Him

Big Effin Lol at whos doing it.
    I encountered these guys on TF2, he was just screaming into his mic so i just spawn camped him.
    He gave up.
    Stupid like a box.
    Courtesy.

Quote Originally Posted by Him
    Big Effin Lol at whos doing it.
    I encountered these guys on TF2, he was just screaming into his mic so i just spawn camped him.
    He gave up.
    That effectively makes you as bad as them, spawn camping is so fucking newby. Also, epic LOL at bolt, sweet pic, I'd never do that to be a hacker. Wut a nubcake.

besides that cake looks like a load of shit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast