Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 78
  1. #1
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,081

    Grand Theft Auto IV official review

    This is the official review of GTA 4 with actual gameplay from IGN, they wrote that GTA 4 was the best game in their opinion since Ocarina Of Time. Get ready to be amazed...


    http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/793799/g ... 42508.html

    I am posting this video but to the right there are more vidoes on IGN.COM to check out and a lot more gameplay so enjoy

    http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/8270 ... 42708.html

  2. #2
    Fanatic Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,590

    Re: Grand Theft Auto IV official review[Real Gameplay]

    I saw, I'm putting it on YT. The multiplayer, WOMFG I Fap'd watching that video.

  3. #3
    Fanatic Enthusiast FrozenFire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texasland
    Posts
    3,979

    Re: Grand Theft Auto IV official review[Real Gameplay]

    Fuck, I was about to post this, lol. Just got home <_<

    Anyway, IGN has never given a game a 10, hm? Now they have

    Fucking amazing, I'm having GTA withdrawals, I need it now. NOW.

  4. #4
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,081

    Re: Grand Theft Auto IV official review[Real Gameplay]

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenFire
    Fucking amazing, I'm having GTA withdrawals, I need it now. NOW.
    Lmao I need it too the anticipations eating at me oh my god

  5. #5
    Devoted Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    13,811

    Re: Grand Theft Auto IV official review[Real Gameplay]

    WHY THE FUCK DID I HAVE TO GET THE RED LIGHTS NOW?!!?!

    I am getting this ASAP, I had no idea how good this game was going to be!!!

    We'll all have to play online some time!

  6. #6
    Enthusiast wereZ's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    ? ? ? ?
    Posts
    1,851

    Re: Grand Theft Auto IV official review[Real Gameplay]

    Im not gunna lie too you, multiplayer aint that great, you spawn with pistols, and you always spawn inrfront of some fags ank they somehow found.

    then when you do eventually spawn away, you have to spend 4 hours finding them again.

  7. #7
    Dedicated Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Error Code 409823
    Posts
    966

    Re: Grand Theft Auto IV official review[Real Gameplay]

    Looks fucking amazing. I am definately going to play this for a full 24 hours when I first get it. and I dont care if the multiplayer isnt that great, as long as I can play with 2-5 of my friends and kill them, I will be happy

  8. #8
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,420

    Re: Grand Theft Auto IV official review[Real Gameplay]

    Quote Originally Posted by hotari
    Looks fucking amazing. I am definately going to play this for a full 24 hours when I first get it. and I dont care if the multiplayer isnt that great, as long as I can play with 2-5 of my friends and kill them, I will be happy
    Nah, thats just Werez, every single review and preview of the game praises the online part of the game, and for some reason, i take their word for it rather than Werez´s word.

  9. #9
    Fanatic Enthusiast FrozenFire's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texasland
    Posts
    3,979

    Re: Grand Theft Auto IV official review[Real Gameplay]

    Quote Originally Posted by Snigge
    Quote Originally Posted by hotari
    Looks fucking amazing. I am definately going to play this for a full 24 hours when I first get it. and I dont care if the multiplayer isnt that great, as long as I can play with 2-5 of my friends and kill them, I will be happy
    Nah, thats just Werez, every single review and preview of the game praises the online part of the game, and for some reason, i take their word for it rather than Werez´s word.
    Yeah, I doubt there could really be many people online anyway, right? So no shit it's gonna be empty.

    Considering many reviewers said it's "One of the best multiplayer games out there right now", I'm still excited about it.

  10. #10
    Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,081

    Re: Grand Theft Auto IV official review[Real Gameplay]

    Quote Originally Posted by wereZ
    then when you do eventually spawn away, you have to spend 4 hours finding them again.
    Thats the beauty of the multiplayer, the whole worlds open to the players


 
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •