Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Ninja Gaiden II

Ninja Gaiden II

Anyone anticipating? It looks pretty insane.
    Here's the game trailers page with a bunch of gameplay if you haven't seen it yet.
    http://www.gametrailers.com/game/5481.html
    If anyone compares it to Sigma I will beat them. Don't do it.
    [center:3346oc0h][/center:3346oc0h]
    [center:3346oc0h]Blog Anims Art[/center:3346oc0h]

Re: Ninja Gaiden II

Nice trailers, thanks for the link. I always have loved Ninja Gaiden, for its gameplay and the bloody-ness.
    Good to see that you are semi active again SuperSti5 ^^

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSTi5
    Anyone anticipating? It looks pretty insane.
    Here's the game trailers page with a bunch of gameplay if you haven't seen it yet.
    http://www.gametrailers.com/game/5481.html
    If anyone compares it to Sigma I will beat them. Don't do it.
    I might just have to do it, NG2 doesnt seem to have anything new in it, well, new weapons and you can cut enemies into pieces, not enough to pay full price from it imo.
    Also it sucks how enemies dont have weak points you could hit for massive damage, and realtime weapon switch, who could forget that.

Quote Originally Posted by Snigge
    I might just have to do it, NG2 doesnt seem to have anything new in it, well, new weapons and you can cut enemies into pieces, not enough to pay full price from it imo. Also it sucks how enemies dont have weak points you could hit for massive damage, and realtime weapon switch, who could forget that.
    Ninja Gaiden isn't really that kind of game. Also, how much change can they give it? The gameplay is so good already that majorly changing it would be a mistake. And why wouldn't you pay full price for it, it has all new levels and story line and stuff, it's a standard sequel, I don't see how much more they could change it.
    [center:3346oc0h][/center:3346oc0h]
    [center:3346oc0h]Blog Anims Art[/center:3346oc0h]

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSTi5
    I might just have to do it, NG2 doesnt seem to have anything new in it, well, new weapons and you can cut enemies into pieces, not enough to pay full price from it imo. Also it sucks how enemies dont have weak points you could hit for massive damage, and realtime weapon switch, who could forget that.
    Ninja Gaiden isn't really that kind of game. Also, how much change can they give it? The gameplay is so good already that majorly changing it would be a mistake. And why wouldn't you pay full price for it, it has all new levels and story line and stuff, it's a standard sequel, I don't see how much more they could change it.
    Can you honestly say you play NG for the story ?
    But DMC4 for example, there isnt that much new, but even by slightly adjusting gameplay, and having someone like Nero there who is completly different to play with..

I havent kept close eye on this, so i dont know how much there is new, but all the previews i have seen havent really told me anything but theres shitloads of blood and its animated nicely.

But DMC4 for example, there isnt that much new, but even by slightly adjusting gameplay, and having someone like Nero there who is completly different to play with..

I havent kept close eye on this, so i dont know how much there is new, but all the previews i have seen havent really told me anything but theres shitloads of blood and its animated nicely.
    A new story (more and different levels) better graphics, and shitloads of blood is more than enough reason for some people like me, to buy the game.

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Xemozu

A new story (more and different levels) better graphics, and shitloads of blood is more than enough reason for some people like me, to buy the game.
    Well then you propably buy these games with your dads money, or you are just pretty facking rich.
    I sure as hell dont have money ( nor intrest ) in buying sequels that are more like 1.5 versions of the original game.

Yey for offtopic !

I couldn't beat the second section of Ninja Gaiden on Ninja Dog, so I don't think I will be getting this. Looks alright, but like I said, don't think its for me.