Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gears 2 Footage

Gears 2 Footage

[flash=425,355:3jz9mx5y]http://youtube.com/v/grPS2HgyyCs&hl=en[/flash:3jz9mx5y]

Enthusiast

Re: Gears 2 Footage

All i really hope is less linear maps, and maybe a bit more focus on the story. Otherwise the 1st one is propably the best CoOp experience i have played :P
    And saying exclusive for 360 is more or less bullshit, PC version is propably released soon after 360 launch..

holy shit awesome, i loved the first one. I hope this one is harder though, me and my friend completed GoW in a day >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Snigge
    And saying exclusive for 360 is more or less bullshit, PC version is propably released soon after 360 launch..
    Not really though, they both can only run on Window's platforms, and the xbox is a windows platform.

I think if the story is longer, so more game time I'd be happy, one of the factors which I think was missing from the first. I'd also like a good selection of online maps.

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDemon
    Quote Originally Posted by Snigge
    Not really though, they both can only run on Window's platforms, and the xbox is a windows platform.

I think if the story is longer, so more game time I'd be happy, one of the factors which I think was missing from the first. I'd also like a good selection of online maps.
    Also a few more players to online wouldnt be bad, sure 4 vs. 4 makes it more tactical etc. but it sucks if you happen to play with 3 idiots.

SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT.
    Can't wait, already digging my tent out of the loft to camp outside Blockbusters.

I'm sad that they cant really improve the graphics anymore. Its looks like they have really reached the top for the 360. I think they will focus now on the amount of character models on the screen at one time.
    No courtesy necessary.

lol violence is teh shiz

I Am Not Afraid To Keep On Living I Am Not Afraid To Walk This World Alone

Quote Originally Posted by Junior
    I'm sad that they cant really improve the graphics anymore. Its looks like they have really reached the top for the 360. I think they will focus now on the amount of character models on the screen at one time.
    From that trailor it doesnt seem as though the graphics are anywhere near as good as other Xbox games I've seen. They can improve the graphics I reacon, but to me graphics arn't all that much. I mean, Pac Man?.. Mario?.. thier great, and yeah, the Graphics arnt so.

Can't wait for this though, I never bought the first cause my brother had it, so I can't wait till I get this one.
    Evenin' - PM?

Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Junior
    From that trailor it doesnt seem as though the graphics are anywhere near as good as other Xbox games I've seen. They can improve the graphics I reacon, but to me graphics arn't all that much. I mean, Pac Man?.. Mario?.. thier great, and yeah, the Graphics arnt so.

Can't wait for this though, I never bought the first cause my brother had it, so I can't wait till I get this one.
    fail. mario and pacman were good 20 years ago. if i had to choose between gears and mario i'd pick gears every time. i'd probably stop gaming altogether if graphics never progress passed that point.

also i dont know what to think about the game imho. i hope the finished thing is more gritty and on the ground than standing on the back of a big truck like in the demo.
    Elite Forgotten

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast