Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Game Reviews: Medal of Honor Heroes 2

Okay, first review and discussion thread, and this is for the PSP (Playstation Portable) game Medal of Honor Heroes 2.

Length: In all, with the games difficulty, it makes the game seem long and all, but when I went through the game, it is short which makes me think twice about the game and all. I mean, the levels seem long with all the endless enemies but with enough strategy, you can beat this game in maybe a day or two if you know what to do.

Gameplay: The gameplay for MoH:H2, all I can say is that this game has some really good gameplay, everywhere you look there is a challenge that makes you think. Only bad thing about the gameplay of the game is the Strafe (sp?) mode and the controls a bit, with the Strafe mode, it makes your guy go alot slower than he usually does (Guess that adds into the realism of the game). Also, the aiming is utterly useless in my opinion, because you use the X, O, Triangle, and Square and when you go to aim, he slowly turns which is the major downside to this game because it can lead to restarting the mission without a checkpoint. In all though, I'd give the gameplay an 8 of 10.

Graphics: Now, with most PSP games, you expect some bad graphics but with this game, the graphics are quite amazing, I mean, this is like a mini Call of Duty 3 or 4. Explosions are actually explosions, and what not. Not much I can say about the graphics but they are good for a PSP game.

In all, since this was a short and probably shitty review, I'd say that this game is worth it to buy for the PSP...The graphics are awesome, the gameplay is good, but length is one downer to the game which makes it get boring.

In all rating: 9.2 of 10 (Not biased)

Discuss the game and your experiences with MoH:H2
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

Tsu
    Fanatic Enthusiast

Re: Game Reviews: Medal of Honor Heroes 2

i thought you slaughtered the graphics portion of the review.
    Graphis on the psp are not "horrible". They are not to be compared to a powerhouse like the ps3 or 360.

Actually, most psp games graphics are AMAZING, this is a handheld.
    The graphics of the game should be compared only to what the psp is actually capable of.

And wtf?
    Length: In all, with the games difficulty, it makes the game seem long and all, but when I went through the game, it is short which makes me think twice about the game and all. I mean, the levels seem long with all the endless enemies but with enough strategy, you can beat this game in maybe a day or two if you know what to do.
    Wow.

Look Tsu, this is my first one...I dunno how it goes and all k? Besides, some of the games I've played for the PSP have shitty graphics compared to other handheld system games that I've played, I'm just trying to keep this basic.
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

Veteran Enthusiast BEER BEER STRONG's Avatar

You do realize that you can aim using the analog stick and move using the face buttons? It makes every PSP shooter about 1000 times easier.

I played it a long time ago, and I don't remember it too well. All I remember was planting a bomb on a submarine that was in a warehouse or something.
    [center:16hbm10o]

He lost all his friends
    He didn't need his friends
    He lived with his mother and repeated himself[/center:16hbm10o]

P2k

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    You do realize that you can aim using the analog stick and move using the face buttons? It makes every PSP shooter about 1000 times easier.

I played it a long time ago, and I don't remember it too well. All I remember was planting a bomb on a submarine that was in a warehouse or something.

My friend installed a second nub onto his psp, so he can use it sort of like a 360.

I've only tried playing fps with his dual nub. Dont got any for my psp.
    It was an okay game, but not something i could get into.
    -