Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures

Anyone try it yet? I here it's just WoW with better graphics and a Guildwars type UI. Post your opinions here.

Re: Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures

Im willing to try it, dont compare it with wow, as you won't see elves running in trousers on aoc, the combat system is much more dinamic, you need skill to win a battle, not gear, It has amazing graphics I must say. I'm just waiting for more people to join. To have a better mmorpg experience overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Xemozu
    Im willing to try it, dont compare it with wow, as you won't see elves running in trousers on aoc, the combat system is much more dinamic, you need skill to win a battle, not gear, It has amazing graphics I must say. I'm just waiting for more people to join. To have a better mmorpg experience overall.
    Reasonable. I would have to say nit many people will play it since most of the worlds population doesn't know what their GPU can and cannot handle. If I get a new system built this summer I may try it since it seems to be very unique. I looked at it on computer at our bestbuy and it looked freaking amazing. Although, I'm giving up on MMO's since they usually draw me in for a year then I realize how pointless they are : \.

Lol Thats a good point, sometimes when playing a mmorpg, I ask myself "why im playing this?, it draws a lot of time, and I'm playing it just to be better, not cause is fun."
    But I always keep playing them, lol its like an addiction : P.

Quote Originally Posted by Xemozu
    Lol Thats a good point, sometimes when playing a mmorpg, I ask myself "why im playing this?, it draws a lot of time, and I'm playing it just to be better, not cause is fun."
    But I always keep playing them, lol its like an addiction : P.
    Yea, that's the problem. It's worse than any drug in my opinion. Anyway, to get back on topic. I wonder if they will come out with it on consoles. That would be a totally unique experience to have a 3rd person MMO played with a controller.