Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Battlefield: Bad Company

So, looks like Halo and CoD4 have a new challenger for the top spot on Live and game ratings. How do you think it will turn out? I'm downloading the demo from XBL (free, surprisingly. It's a 1.5gb d/l.) Post your thoughts here and I'll post what info I can get from the demo.

The release date is June 25th, 2008.

Veteran Enthusiast Lt. Longrods's Avatar

Re: Battlefield: Bad Company

I downloaded the demo off the psn and it looks like it'll be pretty fun online. I don't like the single player mode very much though :/

Alright, this looks very badass.
    I don't have a harddrive, and I can't afford one, so I can't download game demos, too big.

And I also am not one to have spare cash laying around, so I rarely buy games. If I buy one, it has to be damn good. Judging from people's experiences, would you recommend it for me to buy when it's released? <_<

How is the multiplayer compared to COD4?

Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenFire
    Alright, this looks very badass.
    I don't have a harddrive, and I can't afford one, so I can't download game demos, too big.

And I also am not one to have spare cash laying around, so I rarely buy games. If I buy one, it has to be damn good. Judging from people's experiences, would you recommend it for me to buy when it's released? <_<

The multi player is more fun than a barrel of monkeys. It's so fun it's hard to explain.

Ok, just played the demop from XBL. It kicked ASS! I haven't even got to the multiplayer yet! All I can say is that CoD4 and Halo are in for it. The grenade pins are also an awesome detail. GrenadesGoBoom on DD used it in his sig.

To FF, I would highly recommend this. If you like realistic tactics in games and still like to blow everything in site up, then go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenFire
    Very different. When I first played it, I did not like using anything but the sniper, because I was used to CoD 4. I grabbed an assault rifle, aimed down the sights, and proceeded to have the gun shake like crap all over the screen, couldn't even hit anybody. It is quite different in that aspect, but sniping was fun, so I stayed with that. Eventually it grew on me, there are parts I like, parts I don't like, but I would say it is a pretty good game, all around. I would suggest getting it, but don't think it is like CoD 4 because it is really nothing like it.

downloaded the demo. The single player looks really amazing so far. I hate the multiplayer though. I've got CoD4 and this isn't even close to it.
    [center:1hzoraxf][/center:1hzoraxf]

I actually like the realism of the assault class. Guns aren't meant to stay still when shooting them. A sniper is, but when your shooting off an m4a1, it's damn sure to fling around :P. I actually prefer the realism in this game. You can't just rush in with a shotty or sub-machine gun and hope for the best, you'll get raped. You really have to be tactical.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawn Feed
    downloaded the demo. The single player looks really amazing so far. I hate the multiplayer though. I've got CoD4 and this isn't even close to it.
    Didn't you read my post? I can't download things because I can't afford a harddrive :'(

Enthusiast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km1MZ0iS--I&NR=1
    i wish i had an xbox or ps3 D:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast