Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Spore

Spore

Hi peoples. I went to this computers camp the other 2 years LAWL, and this awesome counselor showed us awesome previews of what is supposed to be the greatest game ever made by man. Some of the previews are here, along with the site:
    http://www.spore.com/
    Its called spore. You start out microscopic, and than you keep eatin gother orginisms till you lay an egg. You click on the egg, and you go into something called the Creature Creator(TM). You than can custimize your orginism with tools, weapons, mouths, fins, and change its spine and figure. You continue eating orginisms until your not microscopic anymore. Your than in the ocean, but its 3-d than. Its the same concept though, Eat-Wait-Lay egg-Creature Creator. Eventually you evolve into a land creature, and you can see other creatures people around the world have created.
    Im now going to skip the details.
    After that, you find your own race and make a tribe, and find other tribes and battle. Than you evolve into a city, and you battle other cities. Than you get the recources to create a UFO, and you can fly around your planet with it, and kill things, throw them, ubduct them, and other stuff. Soon you evolve even more and you can explore other planets in the solar system. Thaan it turns to other solar systems, than blackholes and stuff.
    Sounds cool, come out this September, the demo just came out to day. You can purchase it for $49.99(The demo), or, you can demo the demo for free (LAWL). Downloads on the websites, along with demos and vids of them playing. Created by Will Wright.

Post pictures of the creatures you've created.

Discuss.

Re: Spore

I'm playing the trial right now, and it is officially awesome. I made a penis and some other awesome creatures.

Pat

I made a decaped (10 legs). It was awesome, didn't save but I liked it

I just downloaded that too, really fun.
    The full game's gonna be really awesome.
    [center:3346oc0h][/center:3346oc0h]
    [center:3346oc0h]Blog Anims Art[/center:3346oc0h]

Veteran Enthusiast Lt. Longrods's Avatar

Yeah I'm really hyped for this game. Does anybody know for sure whether it'll release for the Ps3 too? On that site it said PC and DS but I've read in a few places that Will wants to release it on Ps3, Wii, and 360 too.

Fanatic Enthusiast

it'll be fucking awesome on 360 considering this pc is shit and can just about run the demo

i played the demo, it was awesome. i made this bug thing with massive but thin arms and no legs that just floated around, it had that armour shit all over it and looked like a badass mutha, until it started dancing ofc
    Elite Forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Bert
    it'll be fucking awesome on 360 considering this pc is shit and can just about run the demo

i played the demo, it was awesome. i made this bug thing with massive but thin arms and no legs that just floated around, it had that armour shit all over it and looked like a badass mutha, until it started dancing ofc
    It's not coming to 360....is it? <_<
    As far as I've ever heard, it's only on PC. And Wikipedia also says so D:

My computer sucks balls, so I can't even get the demo

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenFire
    My computer sucks balls, so I can't even get the demo
    Yeah me neither, I had to play it on my dad's laptop.
    [center:3346oc0h][/center:3346oc0h]
    [center:3346oc0h]Blog Anims Art[/center:3346oc0h]

Enthusiast

shit looks pretty cash, im downloading the demo right now

I... don't know if I want to download this, someone convince me because the youtube channel isn't doing the trick.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast