Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    A bathtub full of ice in a hotel room missing a kidney.

The Hitman Series

Hello, I'm StickWarrior475, as a gamer, I have encounter many good games, and many terrible ones *cough* State of Emergency 2 *cough*

But a series that really stands out in greatness to me, Hitman.

There are 4 games in the Hitman series. In which you play as Clone assassin Agent 47.
    47 is equipped initially with his trademarked fiberwire and his two silver plated Hardballers, which suspiciously favor Eidoses' other major character, Laura Croft from Tomb Raider.

Codename 47 is the first game of the series, set only for computer, which I find to be VERY hard to get used to once you've played Silent Assassin, Contracts and Blood Money.

Silent Assassin is the second game of the series taking place a few years after the events of the first game which leave 47 very rich. He donates the money to a church in Sicily where he lives his days as a gardener with his friend Father Vittori, who is soon kidnapped, and held for a hefty ransom of 500,000 dollars. 47 then goes to his garden shed, puts on his Italian suit, equips his Silverballers and contacts his old employer the International Contract Agency (ICA). This quest to find his friend takes him to Russia, Japan, Malaysia, India, Afghanistan, and eventually back to Sicily.

Contracts, being the third game, took place apparently after the events of Silent Assassin, though I do not see a connection as my computer stopped loading Silent Assassin on the VERY LAST MISSION. Anyway, 47, having sustained a gunshot wound to the stomach, limps into a hotel room and passes out, where he has flashbacks of the past.

Blood Money is set over a 2 year period, where a crippled FBI agent is being interviewed by Rick Henderson, an aspiring journalist. the FBI agent then recounts notable assassinations leading to 47's eventual demise. Each story's truth becoming increasing twisted by the agent. 47 is eventually surprised and is left for dead, (or is he?) I'm not revealing the plot.

Another awesome feature is the music, Jesper Kyd does an awesome job of capturing the feel of what it's like to be a paid assassin. Fans can also give him credit for Kane and Lynch and Assassin's creed.

Hitman 5, is supposedly going to be released in 2009 and is to be called Resurrection.

All four games are available on GameTap.
    (insert slightly humorous remark here)

Courtesy goes here>http://darkdemon.org/viewtopic.php?f...638833#p638833

Re: The Hitman Series

I've never been a huge fan of stealth games, but Hitman games are always very fun for me. I've played a few of the older ones at a friends house, and rented Blood Money awhile back. Very good game.
    Though it can get very frustrating at times <_<
    Just because I'm not patient enough to be stealthy in most situations.

Enthusiast

I've played 2, 3 and own 4. Very good games.
    [center:2nf8ts7e]Xbl: Killer Noodlez|Psn: Belowxero| Steam: Belowxero94[/center:2nf8ts7e]

Yep. I've beat every one of em except Codename 47, which sucks ass.

Veteran Enthusiast BEER BEER STRONG's Avatar

I played Hitman 3 on the PS2, and I thought it was ridiculously epic. I downloaded the demo for the one on the 360 and absolutely hated it, I thought Contracts was 100 times better.

LOL I THREW FABIEN FOUCHS IN THE SAUNA
    [center:16hbm10o]

He lost all his friends
    He didn&#39;t need his friends
    He lived with his mother and repeated himself[/center:16hbm10o]

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    I played Hitman 3 on the PS2, and I thought it was ridiculously epic. I downloaded the demo for the one on the 360 and absolutely hated it, I thought Contracts was 100 times better.

LOL I THREW FABIEN FOUCHS IN THE SAUNA

I loved Blood Money alot more then Contracts. Contracts felt too, Mission-ey. Blood Money and Silent Assassin on the other hand felt like open worlds. But thats just me.

When it comes down to it.

My favorites of the Hitman series in order:

1. Blood Money

2. Silent Assassin (PC version)

3. Contracts

4. Codename 47