Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Fanatic Enthusiast


    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    630
    Posts
    3,221

    Re: Soldier Front [PC]

    This game is horrible. You will hate it.

  2. #2
    Devoted Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    13,811

    Re: Soldier Front [PC]

    For a free game, I'd stick with Warrock.

  3. #3
    Fanatic Enthusiast Cookiegangsta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fucking Your Girl's Pussy :D
    Posts
    3,416

    Re: Soldier Front [PC]

    I rather stick to soldat. The graphics for this game look horrible.

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Look out the window.
    Posts
    427

    Re: Soldier Front [PC]

    The're lying. I think it's awesome. It has horrid graphics though, but it has a wide variety of wepons, and its very realistic. I reccomend it.

  5. #5
    Devoted Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    13,811

    Re: Soldier Front [PC]

    Quote Originally Posted by stickmansam333
    The're lying. I think it's awesome. It has horrid graphics though, but it has a wide variety of wepons, and its very realistic. I reccomend it.
    Don't you dare tell me my opinion is a lie, ignorant cunt.

    Seriously though, to OP: I'd get Warrock mate. The graphics are much better and the variety is still great.

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Look out the window.
    Posts
    427

    Re: Soldier Front [PC]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack
    Quote Originally Posted by stickmansam333
    The're lying. I think it's awesome. It has horrid graphics though, but it has a wide variety of wepons, and its very realistic. I reccomend it.
    Don't you dare tell me my opinion is a lie, ignorant cunt.

    Seriously though, to OP: I'd get Warrock mate. The graphics are much better and the variety is still great.
    I meant this:
    Quote Originally Posted by kickass
    This game is horrible. You will hate it.
    No offense to you, but if you ever cal lme a cunt again, ill rip off your arms, shove them down yoru throught, and punt you to mars.

  7. #7
    Fanatic Enthusiast


    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    630
    Posts
    3,221

    Re: Soldier Front [PC]

    Quote Originally Posted by stickmansam333
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack
    Quote Originally Posted by stickmansam333
    The're lying. I think it's awesome. It has horrid graphics though, but it has a wide variety of wepons, and its very realistic. I reccomend it.
    Don't you dare tell me my opinion is a lie, ignorant cunt.

    Seriously though, to OP: I'd get Warrock mate. The graphics are much better and the variety is still great.
    I meant this:
    Quote Originally Posted by kickass
    This game is horrible. You will hate it.
    No offense to you, but if you ever cal lme a cunt again, ill rip off your arms, shove them down yoru throught, and punt you to mars.
    Why the hell are you quoting me? I didn't call you a cunt. ? ?

    You can quit hiding behind your computer sticksam, Jack is twice as smart as you.

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Look out the window.
    Posts
    427

    Re: Soldier Front [PC]

    I know you didn't call me a cunt. Do you see somethign that say kickass called me a cunt? No. I never offended you, all i said was that you were lying, and that was an example of soemthign someone said about the game being horrible.
    btw,
    Quote Originally Posted by kickass
    You can quit hiding behind your computer sticksam, Jack is twice as smart as you
    .
    Wtf?

    And i admit Jack is smarter than me, i knwo this for a fact. You think i give a shit? NO.
    I'm not taking ANY crap from a forty six year old hypocrite.

  9. #9
    Devoted Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    13,811

    Re: Soldier Front [PC]

    Quote Originally Posted by stickmansam333
    I know you didn't call me a cunt. Do you see somethign that say kickass called me a cunt? No. I never offended you, all i said was that you were lying, and that was an example of soemthign someone said about the game being horrible.
    btw,
    Quote Originally Posted by kickass
    You can quit hiding behind your computer sticksam, Jack is twice as smart as you
    .
    Wtf?

    And i admit Jack is smarter than me, i knwo this for a fact. You think i give a shit? NO.
    I'm not taking ANY crap from a forty six year old hypocrite.

    Could you be any more fucking dumb? You quoted him and then told him if he ever called you a cunt again (indicating that he has already called him a cunt) that you would *insert pre-pubescent insult here*. You told at least one person in this thread that their opinion was wrong, and for this you are a total moron. Wow, going to kill me?

    I am smarter than you, I can't help it. I'm 16, nearing 17 and I probably am a hypocrite sometimes yes.

    No offense to you, but if you ever cal lme a cunt again, ill rip off your arms, shove them down yoru throught, and punt you to mars.
    Do you live in England and are you willing to travel? I'd love to see you attempt this because it'd probably end with you being a bloody mess on the floor with both your legs up your ass.

  10. #10
    Fanatic Enthusiast


    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    630
    Posts
    3,221

    Re: Soldier Front [PC]

    Quote Originally Posted by stickmansam333
    I know you didn't call me a cunt. Do you see somethign that say kickass called me a cunt? No. I never offended you, all i said was that you were lying, and that was an example of soemthign someone said about the game being horrible.
    btw,
    Quote Originally Posted by kickass
    You can quit hiding behind your computer sticksam, Jack is twice as smart as you
    .
    Wtf?

    And i admit Jack is smarter than me, i knwo this for a fact. You think i give a shit? NO.
    I'm not taking ANY crap from a forty six year old hypocrite.
    Take your bullshit somewhere else.

    You quoted me, and right under it, it said "No offense, but if you ever call me a cunt again..." And guess what, you said my opinion was a lie too! Your pathetic, your only comeback was that I didn't spell your name right, and it isn't spelled right because your too unimportant for me to go back and check. Also, I'm not 46 years old (but I am a proud hypocrite ;D)

    Don't post back here again. I don't want to get in trouble here anymore than you do. If you can think of anything else to say, send me a PM and I'll think of a reply, just for you...


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •