Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fanatic Enthusiast

Re: Soldier Front [PC]

This game is horrible. You will hate it.

Devoted Veteran

For a free game, I'd stick with Warrock.

Fanatic Enthusiast Cookiegangsta's Avatar

I rather stick to soldat. The graphics for this game look horrible.

The're lying. I think it's awesome. It has horrid graphics though, but it has a wide variety of wepons, and its very realistic. I reccomend it.

Devoted Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by stickmansam333
    The're lying. I think it's awesome. It has horrid graphics though, but it has a wide variety of wepons, and its very realistic. I reccomend it.
    Don't you dare tell me my opinion is a lie, ignorant cunt.

Seriously though, to OP: I'd get Warrock mate. The graphics are much better and the variety is still great.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack

Seriously though, to OP: I'd get Warrock mate. The graphics are much better and the variety is still great.
    I meant this:
    Quote Originally Posted by kickass
    No offense to you, but if you ever cal lme a cunt again, ill rip off your arms, shove them down yoru throught, and punt you to mars.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Jack

I meant this:
    No offense to you, but if you ever cal lme a cunt again, ill rip off your arms, shove them down yoru throught, and punt you to mars.
    Why the hell are you quoting me? I didn't call you a cunt. ? ?

You can quit hiding behind your computer sticksam, Jack is twice as smart as you.

I know you didn't call me a cunt. Do you see somethign that say kickass called me a cunt? No. I never offended you, all i said was that you were lying, and that was an example of soemthign someone said about the game being horrible.
    btw,
    You can quit hiding behind your computer sticksam, Jack is twice as smart as you
    Wtf?

And i admit Jack is smarter than me, i knwo this for a fact. You think i give a shit? NO.
    I'm not taking ANY crap from a forty six year old hypocrite.

Devoted Veteran

I know you didn't call me a cunt. Do you see somethign that say kickass called me a cunt? No. I never offended you, all i said was that you were lying, and that was an example of soemthign someone said about the game being horrible.
    btw,
    You can quit hiding behind your computer sticksam, Jack is twice as smart as you
    Wtf?

And i admit Jack is smarter than me, i knwo this for a fact. You think i give a shit? NO.

Could you be any more fucking dumb? You quoted him and then told him if he ever called you a cunt again (indicating that he has already called him a cunt) that you would *insert pre-pubescent insult here*. You told at least one person in this thread that their opinion was wrong, and for this you are a total moron. Wow, going to kill me?

I am smarter than you, I can't help it. I'm 16, nearing 17 and I probably am a hypocrite sometimes yes.

Do you live in England and are you willing to travel? I'd love to see you attempt this because it'd probably end with you being a bloody mess on the floor with both your legs up your ass.

Fanatic Enthusiast

btw,
    Wtf?

Take your bullshit somewhere else.

You quoted me, and right under it, it said "No offense, but if you ever call me a cunt again..." And guess what, you said my opinion was a lie too! Your pathetic, your only comeback was that I didn't spell your name right, and it isn't spelled right because your too unimportant for me to go back and check. Also, I'm not 46 years old (but I am a proud hypocrite ;D)

Don't post back here again. I don't want to get in trouble here anymore than you do. If you can think of anything else to say, send me a PM and I'll think of a reply, just for you...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast