Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 782 of 782 FirstFirst ... 282682732772779780781782
Results 7,811 to 7,820 of 7820
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: General Gaming Discussion - Chat/Showoff

Veteran Enthusiast

Flume

Anyone still play Diablo II?

Found it in my old folder so I decided to start up on single player with PlugY addon (access to ladder items and runewords etc.). Playing a Frost Maiden/Strafer Amazon, everything self found and no hero editor and just about to start up on Hell (currently just slaughtering NM cows with Freezing Arrow). Not looking forward to cold immunes until I get a better bow, at the moment I'm using Lycander's Aim with some other basic runeword grear and rares, hoping to find a 4os 2 skill Matriarchal Bow and turn it into a Harmony since I can cube up a Ko. Addictive shit, bad timing with exams haha.

*swoops in*

Pokemon X/Y is the best Pokemon handheld game in 3 generations.

FC is 4141 3049 1601

*swoops out*
    Xbox Live: SchmittyBoss07 | Steam: SchmittyBoss | 3DS FC: 4141-3049-1601
    Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

Banned
    So apparently there's a difference in resolution between XBO and PS4. The former does 1080p up-scaled from 720p, and the latter does 1080p native. I know what console I'm getting now.

Tychus Findlay

Quote Originally Posted by Lush View Post
    Anyone still play Diablo II?

Found it in my old folder so I decided to start up on single player with PlugY addon (access to ladder items and runewords etc.). Playing a Frost Maiden/Strafer Amazon, everything self found and no hero editor and just about to start up on Hell (currently just slaughtering NM cows with Freezing Arrow). Not looking forward to cold immunes until I get a better bow, at the moment I'm using Lycander's Aim with some other basic runeword grear and rares, hoping to find a 4os 2 skill Matriarchal Bow and turn it into a Harmony since I can cube up a Ko. Addictive shit, bad timing with exams haha.
    I don't know if you've played it, but did you know that they're getting rid of the real money auction house in Diablo 3? I heard they're completely re-doing the entire drop system as well because people were tired of spending hours farming for a legendary drop, just to find out it's a piece of shit legendary that's worth jack squat. If that's true, I could see myself getting back into Diablo 3. Especially with the PvP coming up. It's gunna be badass.

Flume

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
    I don't know if you've played it, but did you know that they're getting rid of the real money auction house in Diablo 3? I heard they're completely re-doing the entire drop system as well because people were tired of spending hours farming for a legendary drop, just to find out it's a piece of shit legendary that's worth jack squat. If that's true, I could see myself getting back into Diablo 3. Especially with the PvP coming up. It's gunna be badass.
    Yeah I've heard, the whole item system threw me off D3. I went all the way to Act II inferno without ever seeing one set or legendary drop..

Banned
    Any of you guys got Battlefield 4 for Xbawx 360 and wanna play with me? Or just have a 360 in general? Add me :3

GARBEAR119 is me name.

Anyone on PC wanna play some FC3/BO/JC2MP or Crysis 2? Add me on Steam, names ironlo4d

Veteran Enthusiast

Fresh Newbie
    I'm quite glad with myself; found thousands of reviews hidden on a demo disc for the '360. Courtesy of Xbox 360 Magazine.