Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Halo Reach

Halo Reach

New halo game leaked at e3. Unlike Halo 3 ODST, which is essentially an expansion pack for Halo 3, and will be released on September 22, fyi, Halo Reach, notice not Halo 3 Reach, will most likely be a completely new game.

I've read the book The Fall of Reach, and from what they showed it followed the story line of the last battle. Should be really interesting.

Re: Halo Reach

Ya, I just watched the clip of it. It'll be interesting to see how it turns out.

I'm a great fan of the Nintendo DS, I'm constantly buying new games for mine and I've enjoyed many shooters.

But this Halo shooter just looks like a redux of COD with some different graphics. It looks terrible considering the quality Halo usually puts in it's other games. I know Halo isn't the most original game ever, but some diversity would be nice.
    [center:15cesajl]I'm gone, but I loved my time here. Thank you all for being such a great community![/center:15cesajl]

Veteran Enthusiast BEER BEER STRONG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darky
    I'm a great fan of the Nintendo DS, I'm constantly buying new games for mine and I've enjoyed many shooters.

But this Halo shooter just looks like a redux of COD with some different graphics. It looks terrible considering the quality Halo usually puts in it's other games. I know Halo isn't the most original game ever, but some diversity would be nice.
    That's Halo 3: ODST, not Halo Reach. They are completely unrelated, and Halo Reach was just revealed today or yesterday. Nobody knows what genre it is yet =\

I don't have much to say about it since I have no clue what it is.
    [center:16hbm10o]

He lost all his friends
    He didn't need his friends
    He lived with his mother and repeated himself[/center:16hbm10o]

Quote Originally Posted by Darky

As Elamite pointed out, Halo Reach has absolutely nothing known about it except for its name, and that fact that it will most likely happen pre-Halo 1 and on Reach.

Halo 3: ODST is more of an expansion pack than it is an actual stand alone game, hence the Halo 3" ODST. Its a different viewpoint for a Halo Game, taking place from a marines point of view, as opposed to a supersoldier's. The multiplayer will still be the same, this is just a campaign expansion.

Crawling back to DD on a wounded horse...

Both look pretty interesting. I am considering eventually purchasing both.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt
    He must be insane, there is no such forum better than DarkDemon.org D:
    Don't bother with the Deviant Art page, it sucks as of now.

If anyone just happens tho have an extra VIP code lying around, I'd be glad to take it

God I gotta get Flash Professional 8 back, CS4 blows...

Veteran Enthusiast BEER BEER STRONG's Avatar

Just thought I'd pipe in something. This is pretty old news, but it was mentioned in a Bungie update thing.

Q. My cousin told me that Halo: Reach is a squad-based tactical MMO featuring all kinds of ridiculous stuff that I shouldn't believe. Is he a liar?

A. Halo: Reach will be a First Person Shooter. You will shoot stuff from a first person perspective. It will be awesome.
    Yeah
    [center:16hbm10o]

He lost all his friends
    He didn't need his friends
    He lived with his mother and repeated himself[/center:16hbm10o]