Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Scribblenauts

  1. #1
    MEn
    MEn is offline
    Fanatic Enthusiast MEn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    3,790
    Quote Originally Posted by cold_sausage
    tht is a 2 word post pls add more 2 yor comment or i will report you to the mods

    i dun think this is real just fake

  2. #2
    Enthusiast Matamusca's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,259

    Re: Scribblenauts

    Damn looks pretty cool, i might actually get it

    The only thing i don't like about these games is that usually, you can't be as creative as you want to
    [center:3vsv6iy4][/center:3vsv6iy4]

  3. #3
    Veteran Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The North Pole... of The Death Star!
    Posts
    5,810

    Re: Scribblenauts

    Wow, that's interactive to a new level! D:

    Seems ok.

    Some body should use a dildo to get the star.
    [center:3jvto3gf]Merry Thread - mas![/center:3jvto3gf]
    [center:3jvto3gf][/center:3jvto3gf]
    [center:3jvto3gf]Lmao, Knock Out![/center:3jvto3gf]

  4. #4
    Insanity Skype's Avatar



    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    27,397

    Re: Scribblenauts

    There was something like this released a while ago, except you get to draw literally everything. I made a dick spaceship

  5. #5
    MEn
    MEn is offline
    Fanatic Enthusiast MEn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    3,790

    Re: Scribblenauts

    Quote Originally Posted by Syndrome
    Damn looks pretty cool, i might actually get it

    The only thing i don't like about these games is that usually, you can't be as creative as you want to
    http://ds.ign.com/dor/objects/14304256/ ... 50509.html
    You sure?
    Quote Originally Posted by cold_sausage
    tht is a 2 word post pls add more 2 yor comment or i will report you to the mods

    i dun think this is real just fake

  6. #6
    Enthusiast Matamusca's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,259

    Re: Scribblenauts

    Quote Originally Posted by MEh
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndrome
    Damn looks pretty cool, i might actually get it

    The only thing i don't like about these games is that usually, you can't be as creative as you want to
    http://ds.ign.com/dor/objects/14304256/ ... 50509.html
    You sure?

    Yea, im gonna buy this
    [center:3vsv6iy4][/center:3vsv6iy4]

  7. #7
    Veteran Enthusiast Highly's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,558

    Re: Scribblenauts

    Only if I can write things like "boat", "AIDS virus" and "AK-47"
    I'm gay.

  8. #8
    MEn
    MEn is offline
    Fanatic Enthusiast MEn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    3,790

    Re: Scribblenauts

    Quote Originally Posted by Highly
    Only if I can write things like "boat", "AIDS virus" and "AK-47"
    I'm pretty sure that AK-47 and boat would work.
    Quote Originally Posted by cold_sausage
    tht is a 2 word post pls add more 2 yor comment or i will report you to the mods

    i dun think this is real just fake

  9. #9
    Veteran Enthusiast Xemozu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    5,692

    Re: Scribblenauts

    Seems amazing, I would love to see the source code for this game.

  10. #10
    Veteran Enthusiast Liam's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    600 A.D
    Posts
    9,163

    Re: Scribblenauts

    God, I don't want a PSP anymore. I want a DS. I am such a n00b because all I own is an XBOX a SNES nintendo and a gameboy micro!
    [center:1h4aebo3]
    You want to know the difference.. between a weak burger, and a burger that has STRENGTH?
    [/center:1h4aebo3]


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •