Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

X360/PS3 Fanboyism

Who else finds this really really annoying?
    I mean its just so childish and retarded when a group of PS3 and X360 players are arguing in youtube,forums etc... about which one is the best console. If you think that PS3 or 360 is the best console ever why do you have to f*cking flame the other console? The PS3 fanboys are the worst. They just whine about the RRoD,shitty graphs, exclusives and so on. I don't protect 360 fanboys because I feel shamed about them. I though that Xbox community is much more mature. Ofc both communitys have mature gamers.

Me myself own a Xbox 360 and gotta say I'm happy with it. It has great exclusives and the whole Xbox Live and its community is just something awesome. I don't mind paying from Xbox Live because I think its worth it
    And about RroD: I have experienced it once and it have been working great since the repair. Sure some gamers have been so unlucky that they have experienced it many times but not all. And Microsoft have been great with the repair thing and the newest 360's on the market should not have any overheating problems.

In short:
    I'm 360 fan but I like PS3 too. They are two great consoles with their pros and cons but still Xbox Live is just something that Sony has not accomplished.
    What do you think of all this?
    Oh and btw:
    Fanboys stay away of this thread. You all shall be banned muhahahahahaha...

Discuss...
    "That's how I party, that's how I party.."

Re: X360/PS3 Fanboyism

>its just so childish and retarded
    >Xbox Live is just something that Sony has not accomplished

> implying you aren't a fanboy

They are exactly the same online, even though the psn offers more worthwhile games.
    But threads complaining against fanboyism just spur it on, as i just displayed.

Lock please?

Dan

Edit: Soapy, let it go on for a bit first! Lock wtf?

Ok, heres my thoughts on this little scenario. There are people straving in africa, Poverty ect. And the fact that they would argue over a overly priced console, is stuipid and pointless. I my self am a xbox 360 owner. And i dont care which ones best. Before my xbox 360 i was playing Mega Drive. Thats right. Now If there is a viewpoint PS3 is the better console by miles, in graffics terms. However xbox has the better Online. Now your all thinking 'Ahhh but PS3 is free!' Well that meens no money is put towards online servers .

suPAR cReds to Trelen for Siggy and aVaTar!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan

Ok, heres my thoughts on this little scenario. There are people straving in africa, Poverty ect. And the fact that they would argue over a overly priced console, is stuipid and pointless. I my self am a xbox 360 owner. And i dont care which ones best. Before my xbox 360 i was playing Mega Drive. Thats right. Now If there is a viewpoint PS3 is the better console by miles, in graffics terms. However xbox has the better Online. Now your all thinking 'Ahhh but PS3 is free!' Well that meens no money is put towards online servers .

So becuase some Africans don't have a PS3/Xbox, we can't argue about them? You are an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan

More fanboyism detected.

Devs have to pay sony 6p for every gig that is downloaded, so actually a lot of money goes towards servers.

Fanboyism detected!
    I just wanted to see what you people think about this and not to see any fanboys which I see now...
    And when you said that PSN and Live are almost the same, I dont think that it has party chat for example.
    "That's how I party, that's how I party.."

Fanatic Enthusiast

soapy, shut the hell up. what's with that green arrow quote shit anyway? this isn't 4chan in case you haven't realised.

case in point - if you prefer one console over the other you're automatically a fanboy
    people make competitons out of everything.
    Elite Forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Jonehoo
    Fanboyism detected!
    I just wanted to see what you people think about this and not to see any fanboys which I see now...
    And when you said that PSN and Live are almost the same, I dont think that it has party chat for example.
    Yes it does.

and sorry mr bert. :c

Pen
    Enthusiast

you know, i hate those kind of chats, b/c both consoles have their advantages and disadvatages. Its the facts, and people are going to argue, thats why theirs the debate section but not for a gaming topic. I could care less.

Veteran Enthusiast ULTRA1337piv0tz's Avatar

Dude. First you are saying you hate 'Fanboyism' and then you start doing it yourself.
    Steam: xendlessnl

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast