Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: Halo 3: ODST

  1. #1
    Enthusiast CtrlAltDestroy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The other side.
    Posts
    1,393

    Halo 3: ODST

    I've seen the gameplay. Pretty awesome to me. I might even pre-order it.

    What about you?

    Oh and here's the link if you haven't seen it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSrOkk7jRbk
    [center:36g9kik7]My master = Raf
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1258175252.png[/img][/center:36g9kik7]

  2. #2
    Insanity Skype's Avatar



    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    27,397

    Re: Halo 3: ODST

    Care to post the gameplay?

  3. #3
    Fanatic Enthusiast Plan B's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bournemouth, UK.
    Posts
    4,611

    Re: Halo 3: ODST

    I quite like the idea of a free roaming campaing with 3 other friends, should be pretty awesome.

    The firefight game mode looks pretty sick as well.

  4. #4
    Enthusiast CtrlAltDestroy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The other side.
    Posts
    1,393

    Re: Halo 3: ODST

    Quote Originally Posted by Plan B
    I quite like the idea of a free roaming campaing with 3 other friends, should be pretty awesome.

    The firefight game mode looks pretty sick as well.
    Yeah. At E3 they said that you can't use covenant weapons, but it showed that if you want to for the plasma pistol. It also sucks that you can't dual-wield.
    [center:36g9kik7]My master = Raf
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1258175252.png[/img][/center:36g9kik7]

  5. #5
    Devoted Veteran


    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    10,329

    Re: Halo 3: ODST

    Definitely looking forward to that pistol lol.

    Campaign is looking nice, but than again the halo 3 campaign looked pretty good on video too. I guess we'll see when it comes out.
    [center:2mwkv12p][/center:2mwkv12p]

  6. #6
    Veteran Enthusiast Pharaoh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The Valley of Kings
    Posts
    5,083

    Re: Halo 3: ODST

    wow, the graphics look great, and the storyline looks good, too.
    [center:3mz8yq62][/center:3mz8yq62]

  7. #7
    Enthusiast CtrlAltDestroy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The other side.
    Posts
    1,393

    Re: Halo 3: ODST

    Quote Originally Posted by ipwnall
    Definitely looking forward to that pistol lol.

    Campaign is looking nice, but than again the halo 3 campaign looked pretty good on video too. I guess we'll see when it comes out.
    Lol yeah that pistol.

    But what really bothers me is there is no Custom Games. I was looking forward to playing as a ODST online and in multi-player battle. But you can in firefight.

    Oh, and one thing, doesn't the Spartan Laser seem to power up faster?
    [center:36g9kik7]My master = Raf
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1258175252.png[/img][/center:36g9kik7]

  8. #8
    Fanatic Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Jinja makez me horny yalol
    Posts
    4,058

    Re: Halo 3: ODST

    Here's to hoping they come up with some better weapons.

    I'm waiting until Bungie factor in a single shot bolt-operated rifle. The sniper is one of the only 2-3 semi automatic weapons in the game for the humans, and i don't know about you guys, but i'm not the type to either snipe or run in and spray the place down with bullets.

    It's the only reason why I prefer CoD4 over Halo 3.

    Even CoD Finest hour is more appealing to me then halo 3, but ODST is looking exceptionally well, less cartoonism and more post apocolyptic alien warfare.
    [center:1n34a6n7]Ground Zero

    [/center:1n34a6n7]
    [center:1n34a6n7]Ground Zero, the first of one of my many CYOA's.
    Click the top part of the signature, and try to get out alive.[/center:1n34a6n7]

  9. #9
    Fanatic Enthusiast Astro's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    4,227

    Re: Halo 3: ODST

    Quote Originally Posted by .Mike
    Here's to hoping they come up with some better weapons.

    I'm waiting until Bungie factor in a single shot bolt-operated rifle. The sniper is one of the only 2-3 semi automatic weapons in the game for the humans, and i don't know about you guys, but i'm not the type to either snipe or run in and spray the place down with bullets.

    It's the only reason why I prefer CoD4 over Halo 3.

    Even CoD Finest hour is more appealing to me then halo 3, but ODST is looking exceptionally well, less cartoonism and more post apocolyptic alien warfare.
    If you didn't like Halo 3, there's a strong chance you won't like this.

  10. #10
    Fanatic Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Jinja makez me horny yalol
    Posts
    4,058

    Re: Halo 3: ODST

    [quote=.Enjoi]
    Quote Originally Posted by ".Mike":3j9oulvc
    Here's to hoping they come up with some better weapons.

    I'm waiting until Bungie factor in a single shot bolt-operated rifle. The sniper is one of the only 2-3 semi automatic weapons in the game for the humans, and i don't know about you guys, but i'm not the type to either snipe or run in and spray the place down with bullets.

    It's the only reason why I prefer CoD4 over Halo 3.

    Even CoD Finest hour is more appealing to me then halo 3, but ODST is looking exceptionally well, less cartoonism and more post apocolyptic alien warfare.
    If you didn't like Halo 3, there's a strong chance you won't like this.[/quote:3j9oulvc]
    It's not that it didnt appeal to me. Multiplayer was the only good part about it.

    ODST feels stronger in single player, but we shall see.
    [center:1n34a6n7]Ground Zero

    [/center:1n34a6n7]
    [center:1n34a6n7]Ground Zero, the first of one of my many CYOA's.
    Click the top part of the signature, and try to get out alive.[/center:1n34a6n7]


 
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •