Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Veteran Enthusiast Bolt's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    ctf_Ash, but beating Joel.
    Posts
    9,772

    Nintendo DSi Advertising Campaign

    I honestly couldn't think of a shittier way to advertise a product. Middle-aged people having 'fun' with 3-minute-time-waster tools. I wonder if these are on Youtube, if so, I'll add a gallery of them below.

  2. #2
    Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,244

    Re: Nintendo DSi Advertising Campaign

    Yeah i've seen them as well.
    IF DELTA GOODREM USES ONE.....I SHOULD BUY IT!!!

    Nintendo are pissing me off. I have a wii, and all of the decent games have been replaced by fucking 'See how well you walk!?!' games that are a novelty for maybe an hour before you realise they're stupid. I want games with a story and a decent concept, not how-to games or "training" programs.

  3. #3
    Fanatic Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Jinja makez me horny yalol
    Posts
    4,058

    Re: Nintendo DSi Advertising Campaign

    Quote Originally Posted by Vex
    Yeah i've seen them as well.
    IF DELTA GOODREM USES ONE.....I SHOULD BUY IT!!!

    Nintendo are pissing me off. I have a wii, and all of the decent games have been replaced by fucking 'See how well you walk!?!' games that are a novelty for maybe an hour before you realise they're stupid. I want games with a story and a decent concept, not how-to games or "training" programs.
    I second this.
    [center:1n34a6n7]Ground Zero

    [/center:1n34a6n7]
    [center:1n34a6n7]Ground Zero, the first of one of my many CYOA's.
    Click the top part of the signature, and try to get out alive.[/center:1n34a6n7]

  4. #4
    Fanatic Enthusiast Brook's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,251

    Re: Nintendo DSi Advertising Campaign

    Lets play Mario on nintendo YAY.

    I think if they had some more decent games on Nintendo I would buy one.
    .

  5. #5
    Spirit Guard Shad Shadson's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Becoming one with the spirits.
    Posts
    3,365

    Re: Nintendo DSi Advertising Campaign

    Quote Originally Posted by Vex
    Yeah i've seen them as well.
    IF DELTA GOODREM USES ONE.....I SHOULD BUY IT!!!

    Nintendo are pissing me off. I have a wii, and all of the decent games have been replaced by fucking 'See how well you walk!?!' games that are a novelty for maybe an hour before you realise they're stupid. I want games with a story and a decent concept, not how-to games or "training" programs.
    I'd still like to know where in the fuck Kid Icarus is.
    Stripes would be good camouflage, if tigers weren't bright orange.
    The turtle is one part fortress, one part... mobile home.
    I love honey, but bees..
    emanating fire really cuts down on cozy nest options.

  6. #6
    Veteran Enthusiast Lt. Longrods's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,452

    Re: Nintendo DSi Advertising Campaign

    Are these the commercials where two people are sitting in a living room playing the Ds, and everything is awkward and quiet?

    Yeah, they make me want to avoid buying a DS.

  7. #7
    Veteran Enthusiast Bolt's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    ctf_Ash, but beating Joel.
    Posts
    9,772

    Re: Nintendo DSi Advertising Campaign

    Quote Originally Posted by Animal
    Are these the commercials where two people are sitting in a living room playing the Ds, and everything is awkward and quiet?

    Yeah, they make me want to avoid buying a DS.
    That is exactly what I'm talking about.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QVWwrZyz7o

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGQsgfazGRQ

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvfPcaXA1k8

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKqSh9wZ_c8

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeGEjTVgN_s

  8. #8
    Fanatic Enthusiast Schizzy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Here, There, and Everywhere.
    Posts
    2,604

    Re: Nintendo DSi Advertising Campaign

    Honestly, I'd rather watch these commercials than any other commercials. Everything now is just so stupid. They're not even trying to get you to like it, they're trying to get the name into your head.

    I've only seen the first and last ones Bolt posted. The others aren't in the US.

  9. #9
    Veteran Enthusiast Salazar-DE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    8,797

    Re: Nintendo DSi Advertising Campaign

    Quote Originally Posted by Atheist
    Honestly, I'd rather watch these commercials than any other commercials. Everything now is just so stupid. They're not even trying to get you to like it, they're trying to get the name into your head.

    I've only seen the first and last ones Bolt posted. The others aren't in the US.
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6jr2q ... -guinn_fun
    Now that's what I want to try. Time to buy 17 cases of that shit and drink 'till it happens.
    [center:15cesajl]I'm gone, but I loved my time here. Thank you all for being such a great community![/center:15cesajl]

  10. #10
    Veteran Enthusiast LeadingManNigel's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,213

    Re: Nintendo DSi Advertising Campaign

    This one is kinda creepy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKqSh9wZ_c8
    Other than that one I enjoy the DSi commercials. It must be working since it sold like half a million in one day.


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •