Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fallout 3

Fallout 3

So I have been playing Fallout 3 for about two weeks, and it's the shit. It's defiantly my new favorite game. I love everything about this game.

anyways

I decided to be evil my first play through, and it's proving to be quite efficient
    seems to be easier if you're an evil character

I haven't beaten it yet, cause I plan on buying Broken Steel so I can get the different options or whatever at the end

so yeah, tell us about your experiences with fallout; if you like it, love it, hate it, etc
    [center:1o6efzo1]
    forum rules staff team forum search [/center:1o6efzo1]

Re: Fallout 3

I smashed the game on the first play through because I realised if you have a high speech you can do anything you want. Great game though, finished it on playstation pretty quickly then traded it in for Fallout 3 on Xbox and bought all the DLCs except operation anchorage, which I will buy as soon as I can be bothered to download it. I've had it on Xbox for about 3 weeks and I'm only just in Megaton. I just want to go to "The Pitt" but can't be arsed. It seriously sucks balls when Dogmeat dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Davo
    I smashed the game on the first play through because I realised if you have a high speech you can do anything you want. Great game though, finished it on playstation pretty quickly then traded it in for Fallout 3 on Xbox and bought all the DLCs except operation anchorage, which I will buy as soon as I can be bothered to download it. I've had it on Xbox for about 3 weeks and I'm only just in Megaton. I just want to go to "The Pitt" but can't be arsed. It seriously sucks balls when Dogmeat dies.

I know, I always save before going into combat with Dogmeat

I'm a pussy when it comes to animals
    I chose the 'animal friend' perk so animals wouldn't attack and I wouldn't have to hurt them, heh
    [center:1o6efzo1]
    forum rules staff team forum search [/center:1o6efzo1]

Quote Originally Posted by Crono
    I know, I always save before going into combat with Dogmeat

I'm a pussy when it comes to animals
    I chose the 'animal friend' perk so animals wouldn't attack and I wouldn't have to hurt them, heh
    And you called yourself an evil character.

Dogmeat died because I told him to go find some stuff and he ran like all the way to the other side of the map and got killed. Doesn't matter I got Fawkes, he was cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Davo
    DOGMEAT DIES?! Thanks for ruining it for me faggot
    I'm gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Highly
    DOGMEAT DIES?! Thanks for ruining it for me faggot
    He doesn't die if you take care of him, I just let him get killed by a few super mutants. He's not a part of any storyline.

I'm going to trade prototype for a copy of fallout 3 and SOCOM so I'll have it soon
    [center:1hzoraxf][/center:1hzoraxf]

Yes, Fallout 3 very nice, ive been playing this game for a few weeks, really kicks ass, although im a good guy, we have our privileges.
    [center:1a8tztwm][/center:1a8tztwm]

I collected everything and explored everywhere, and al i have to do is the nuka cola quantum collection. :c

Got bored after 85 hours of play, but the Operation anchorage is out next week, so more play.

Fanatic Enthusiast

uh, soapy, anchorage was the first DLC to come out for fallout. its been out for ages.

also broken steel gets annoying if you start a new save after downloading it. i went after Roy Phillips and found a ghoul reaver waiting for me outside of the train station. i couldn't even dent it. shoulda just snuck past it.
    Elite Forgotten

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast