Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Splintercell Conviction

it looks beast can't wait for it to come out but i want them to release multiplayer details, even the designer said he would love to talk about it but he can't

If you don't know the guy on the other side of the world, love him anyway because he's just like you. He has the same dreams, the same hopes and fears. It's one world, pal. We're all neighbors.

Re: Splintercell Conviction

even the designer said he would love to talk about it but he can't
    wow even the designer likes the game? IT MUST BE GOOD!

but yeah the E3 demo made it look pretty awesome
    [center:1hzoraxf][/center:1hzoraxf]

Fanatic Enthusiast

lol, now that i'll buy my Xbox i want to buy it SOOO MUCCHHHH, it has awesome graphics...
    [center:3i8o92ef]Old thread[/center:3i8o92ef]

I'm pissed off about it. It looks nothing like an actual splinter cell game. I've owned every single one they've made, and enjoyed all of them, but this doesn't follow the original style at all.

Now apparently Fisher is some sort of super human, who doesn't have any need for stealth at all. The fun part about the real Splinter Cell games was crawling into a room through an air duct, hiding in a dark corner behind a potted plant, and slowly stalking and taking out your enemies. This seems to have been all thrown out the door, now all Sam needs to do is run and gun.

I doubt I'll be buying it. I might rent it, just to play it through, but they have really let me down. I'll stick with chaos theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Taylor
    I'm pissed off about it. It looks nothing like an actual splinter cell game. I've owned every single one they've made, and enjoyed all of them, but this doesn't follow the original style at all.

Now apparently Fisher is some sort of super human, who doesn't have any need for stealth at all. The fun part about the real Splinter Cell games was crawling into a room through an air duct, hiding in a dark corner behind a potted plant, and slowly stalking and taking out your enemies. This seems to have been all thrown out the door, now all Sam needs to do is run and gun.

I doubt I'll be buying it. I might rent it, just to play it through, but they have really let me down. I'll stick with chaos theory.
    If I recall correctly, Sam was originally part of the U.S. Navy SEALs and something called the Naval Special Warfare Development Group, which is apparently a counter-terrorism group, before being an operative for the Third Echelon.