Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SCRIBBLENAUTS

Dedicated Member

SCRIBBLENAUTS

This is a game commin out for the DS, it was at E3, basically you have to get to the end of the level, sounds ordinairy, except you can use anything...

Lets say, to finish the level, you have to collect a star that is in a tree, well, you bring up a typing thing, write anything you like (except from profanities) to get it, eg. you could type ladder, climb up the ladder, get the star, YOU WIN!

But what makes this game special, apart from the fact that you can summon practically anything, is that there are multiplexiple (made up word, means ALOT) ways of finishing a level

Lets take that same level, you could, summon a beaver, the beaver eats the bark, the tree falls down, you get the star, YOU WIN!
    Same Level - Summon a football, throw football at star in tree, knock star out of tree, get the star, YOU WIN!

Read this quote from another forum to read how F'ing awesome this game is!
    Quote Originally Posted by Feep
    I had played all the big titles at E3. Private showings of God of War III, Heavy Rain, Alan Wake. But at 4:00 on Thursday, I was wandering around the show floor, wondering what else I had to see. I saw a small little booth for "Scribblenauts!" in the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment section. I mean, who goes to that booth? But I remember hearing about it on GAF, and so I decided to check it out.

Best game of E3? Without a fucking doubt. Anyone who says otherwise did not play Scribblenauts. Best game of all time? Jesus Christ, I don't know, maybe. It's a game that challenges your IMAGINATION. No other game has ever done that.

So listen to this story. I was in the early levels; I didn't quite have an idea of how ridiculously in-depth the database was. I was summoning things like ladders, glasses of water, rayguns, what have you. But I reached a level with zombie robots, and the zombie robots kept killing me. Rayguns didn't work, a torch didn't work, a pickaxe didn't work. In my frustration, I wrote in "Time Machine". And one popped up. What the fuck? A smile dawned on my face. I hopped in, and the option was given to me to either travel to the past or the future. I chose past. When I hopped out, there were fucking dinosaurs walking around. I clicked one, and realized I could RIDE THEM. So I hopped on a fucking DINOSAUR, traveled back to the present, and stomped the shit out of robot zombies. Did you just read that sentence? Did you really? I FUCKING TRAVELED THROUGH TIME AND JUMPED ON A DINOSAUR AND USED IT TO KILL MOTHERFUCKING ROBOT ZOMBIES. This game is unbelievable. Impossible. There's nothing you can't do.
    [center:nxtl4qxs]Once You Have Finished Reading This Sentence And Looking At The Pretty Colours, You Will Realise, And Come To Understand, That You Have Just Wasted Valuable Seconds Of Your Life ~ Isaac100000

[center]InGen - Gabes Forum[/center:nxtl4qxs]

Re: SCRIBBLENAUTS

Somebody already made a thread about this game homie.
    [center:2h0fxjzg][/center:2h0fxjzg]

MEn

Quote Originally Posted by Chance!
    Somebody already made a thread about this game homie.
    It was me.
    The game is amazing. I really can't wait until it comes out.
    Quote Originally Posted by cold_sausage
    tht is a 2 word post pls add more 2 yor comment or i will report you to the mods

i dun think this is real just fake

Thight game I saw the video on youtube its tight I really wanna get it because i wanna see if you can type "Chuck Norris" it well be cool if you can
    [centerxeo7w9m][/centerxeo7w9m]

Sounds amazing, I might actually buy this.

Sounds like a briliant idea for a game, although sadly I don't have a DS :<

Jon if you buy it i'm gonna come round and play it :3

Well Dale already dominated my Pokémon Pearl save, lol.

This sounds like a brilliant game with a lot of potential, but best game at E3? Bullshit. Modern Warfare 2 kicks this game's ass. I mean, this game is innovative and portable, but the best DS game will never beat a highly anticipated XBOX 360/PS3/PC game.

Quote Originally Posted by Hun73r
    This sounds like a brilliant game with a lot of potential, but best game at E3? Bullshit. Modern Warfare 2 kicks this game's ass. I mean, this game is innovative and portable, but the best DS game will never beat a highly anticipated XBOX 360/PS3/PC game.
    It's all a matter of opinion, and it's pretty ignorant for you to call his opinion bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Epyks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hun73r
    It's all a matter of opinion, and it's pretty ignorant for you to call his opinion bullshit.
    And arrogant.

At first, when I saw the trailer MEn posted, I didn't really care about the game. But reading that article I seriously want that game now.
    [tn=560:1296vzj9]http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Kris/makeover2.png[/tn:1296vzj9]

damn lol might have to steal my little sister's ds!
    [center:1hzoraxf][/center:1hzoraxf]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast