Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    Fanatic Enthusiast

Most scary game you ever played

yay, that's it, in my opinion, F.E.A.R. rules, but half life 2 is so goddamit scary in that "we don't go back to blahblahblah" it's fucking scary, and also, fatal frame 3, but i can play this one...
    what about you??
    [center:3i8o92ef]Old thread[/center:3i8o92ef]

Re: Most scary game you ever played

Fallout 3 scared the shit outta me the first time I played it, because I didn't know if it was a horror or not. I was walking through a subway, and I could hear something, when I turned around a mole rat jumped up at me and I shat a fucking brick.

STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl is really scary, one of the best games I've ever played. Deep Silver really got the atmosphere spot on.

Walking through an abandoned tunnel in the middle of the night with fuck-knows-what all around you is pretty nerve racking. I suggest everyone who likes horror games to get STALKER SoC.

Haven't played many scary games but probably Condemned 2, pretty stange.

Enthusiast

He was a young boy in pursuit of money and fame..

Quote Originally Posted by Epyks
    Fallout 3 scared the shit outta me the first time I played it, because I didn't know if it was a horror or not. I was walking through a subway, and I could hear something, when I turned around a mole rat jumped up at me and I shat a fucking brick.
    Lol'd at that one.
    I've never really played scary games, but the most scary game I've ever played is probably Resistance 2.
    Fucking Kraken popping out of water for like 1 seconds and blowing his shit air on me.
    Also, freaking little fishes.
    [center:10ra76zf][/center:10ra76zf]

some bits of bioshock:

I walk down into this dingy cellar which is half flooded it's a really small room with a corridor leading to another room. In the corner of the first room is a kinda white dummy that looks like it's made out of papier mache (or however you spell it) and it's sitting a chair facing the corner of the room. I go up and look at it before going to the second room where there's a vending machine. I buy some crap from the vending machine and then turn around and the fucking dummy is standing right behind me, completely still. I literally froze in my seat and was like: HOLEEEE SHIT !!!! Then it attacked me and I killed it.

But still, that moment when the dummy was just right in front of me and we were both totally still and I had just worked out what had happened was scary.
    [center:1hzoraxf][/center:1hzoraxf]

Enthusiast

He was a young boy in pursuit of money and fame..

Quote Originally Posted by Lawn Feed
    some bits of bioshock:

I walk down into this dingy cellar which is half flooded it's a really small room with a corridor leading to another room. In the corner of the first room is a kinda white dummy that looks like it's made out of papier mache (or however you spell it) and it's sitting a chair facing the corner of the room. I go up and look at it before going to the second room where there's a vending machine. I buy some crap from the vending machine and then turn around and the fucking dummy is standing right behind me, completely still. I literally froze in my seat and was like: HOLEEEE SHIT !!!! Then it attacked me and I killed it.

But still, that moment when the dummy was just right in front of me and we were both totally still and I had just worked out what had happened was scary.
    I got scared just by reading this, lol.
    [center:10ra76zf][/center:10ra76zf]

Also, silent hill for PS1 was fucking so scary.

Isn't silent hill 4 coming out soon? or another silent hill game anyway.

If that's the one where you start in the school or something, fuck that shit. I remember playing that for the first time and spending like half an hour working myself up to go through one door. Also there ws some other game on PS1 that scared the shit out of me. You had a handgun and had to kill wolves or something, or I think they were werewolves. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Davo
    If that's the one where you start in the school or something, fuck that shit. I remember playing that for the first time and spending like half an hour working myself up to go through one door. Also there ws some other game on PS1 that scared the shit out of me. You had a handgun and had to kill wolves or something, or I think they were werewolves. :/
    No you don't start in a school, but you have to go to a school.

Scary shit, most of the earlier Silent Hill games were. Loved em.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast