Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Runes of Magic- WoW?

okay, i was checking out this game called Runes of Magic, idk if any of you have heard of it. You can view the site here http://www.runesofmagic.com Do any of u guys have it? I have WoW, but i cant get caught up with it enough. I'm looking for something a little more simple. So i'm wondering if any of you guys think i should try it out. thanks!
    She has no reasons, because there ARE no reasons, what reasons do you need to show?

Re: Runes of Magic- WoW?

Wrong section...

I don't really like any MMORPGs or whatever they call them. I think that's it, though. And I tried WoW. I hated it.

That's my biggest thing with free MMOs, they don't explain anything well enough and you feel entirely lost unless you play them for a long while.

I don't know what to tell you though, Runes of Magic is one of the easier games to understand.

Well, I was thinking of making a thread on this, but I didn't. Good thing you did. I dare you to go to youtube on a Runes of Magic video and say they copied WoW. They didn't just copy WoW, they copied final fantasy, everquest, WoW, and a few other MMO's. They even copied WoW's LUA API for creating addons. It's retarded.

Devoted Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky
    Well, I was thinking of making a thread on this, but I didn't. Good thing you did. I dare you to go to youtube on a Runes of Magic video and say they copied WoW. They didn't just copy WoW, they copied final fantasy, everquest, WoW, and a few other MMO's. They even copied WoW's LUA API for creating addons. It's retarded.
    Yeah, they copied all them super original games! Lol, get a clue.

I'm gonna' d/l this tomorrow and give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack
    Yeah, they copied all them super original games! Lol, get a clue.

I'm gonna' d/l this tomorrow and give it a go.
    Good job jackass, I know that those other games weren't that original. But when they supposedly copied Taurens and copy an Addon API, something is up. WoW may not be THE most original, but it's successful because it took popular and fundamental MMORPG foundation, built on them, and improved them. A steady learning curve, graphics improved over time, and some original features of their own. To be honest, I haven't played Runes of Magic, and I plan to for further testing, but from what I can conclude so far, it's going to take a lot of inspecting to see any original features that I haven't already seen in every other MMO I've played. I also don't want to have to pay IRL money to recharge my curency to get half-way decent items to raid with. It's a F2P game. Stop making people pay money to play a F2P game. Free-meum games are stupid in my opinion,

Devoted Veteran

Good job jackass, I know that those other games weren't that original. But when they supposedly copied Taurens and copy an Addon API, something is up. WoW may not be THE most original, but it's successful because it took popular and fundamental MMORPG foundation, built on them, and improved them. A steady learning curve, graphics improved over time, and some original features of their own. To be honest, I haven't played Runes of Magic, and I plan to for further testing, but from what I can conclude so far, it's going to take a lot of inspecting to see any original features that I haven't already seen in every other MMO I've played. I also don't want to have to pay IRL money to recharge my curency to get half-way decent items to raid with. It's a F2P game. Stop making people pay money to play a F2P game. Free-meum games are stupid in my opinion,

Haha, nice job there dumbass. Never played it but it's a clear copy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack

Haha, nice job there dumbass. Never played it but it's a clear copy.
    From what I've seen from screenshots, and reviews, and other opinions, it is. What argument can you put up? I mean, you keep acting like internet tough guy #1 so I'd expect more than just calling me a dumbass.

Devoted Veteran

From what I've seen from screenshots, and reviews, and other opinions, it is. What argument can you put up? I mean, you keep acting like internet tough guy #1 so I'd expect more than just calling me a dumbass.
    You're right, I should move on to more original and sophisticated insults, like 'jackass'.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast