Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fat Princess

Veteran Enthusiast

Fat Princess

For PS3/PSP, this is the funniest game I have ever played. Though it just came out 3 days ago I think. There are hats that are generated from machines. Wear the hats with by pressing Circle. There are classes produced by the hats.
    Objective of the game: Try to rescue your princess by going into the other enemy's castle. Bring her back to yours and put her on her throne. While keeping the enemy's princess in a dungeon. You also have to keep them there for an amount of time to successfully win the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz4QRynyh1Q - Gameplay

Classes:

- Civilian (carries cake fastest) (when you re spawn you start out with him)

- Worker (builds upgrades for the rest of the classes besides Civilian, can build a catapult on some catapult available maps. To upgrade a class you must need 3 wood and 3 iron. Which can be cut down from local resources. By holding L1 and holding square. Letting go of that will cut once. Cutting twice will get you either a wood if you cut a tree, or an iron if you mine. You can bring the resources back to the castle or to a friendly outpost).

- Archer (Regular archer starts with bow and arrow. L1 Lock on will lock on an enemy close to you. Hold square for charge up. Fire. Upgraded archer has a shotgun. Very effective. Archer is by far the best class IMO).

- Warrior (The warrior's regular weapons are a sword and shield, when you charge it up and release from maximum charge for the attack, the warrior spins and inflicts a lot. Sword and shield is preferred for close range. Upgraded warrior has a lance. Holding L1 and square to the maximum charge will allow the warrior to fly forward and slash. VERY effective. The warrior has the most health out of all of the classes).

- Mage (Mage has the ability to shoot fireballs by L1, square held to the maximum charge. To use the area fire, just hold square to the maximum charge and release. Upgraded Mages can use Ice, same controls used as fire. Ice missiles can freeze opponents).

- Priest (Priests can follow and heal. You guys should know the L1, square drill by now. Hold L1 onto the closest teammate that needs assistance. Priests can also do an area heal. Upgraded Priests can preform necromancy. Area health drain, and also if a dark priest were to drain your heath, your health will go all the way down to 1%).

- Cake (It's crucial if the princess gets cake. Find cake somewhere on the map, bring it back to the princess, throw it by pressing square and release, then the princess will eat it. Do this process until she is fat enough to be not carried by the other team.

Other:
    - Catapults are built by 9 wood and 3 iron.
    - Re spawn times are 5 seconds.
    - When your teammate has a princess, hold circle to help him maneuver faster.
    - Big bomb kills teammates and enemies so watch out.
    - Chicken potion, obtained by upgrading mage, will turn anybody into chickens if they are in the area of the explosion.
    - You can capture enemy towers/outposts.
    - If you stand still and do nothing, your person will sit down and eat cake for health.

Enjoy the game.
    [center:3jvto3gf]Merry Thread - mas![/center:3jvto3gf]
    [center:3jvto3gf][/center:3jvto3gf]
    [center:3jvto3gf]Lmao, Knock Out![/center:3jvto3gf]

Enthusiast

He was a young boy in pursuit of money and fame..

Re: Fat Princess

That looks like a awesome game, simple yet funny. Might get it but is it online?
    [center:10ra76zf][/center:10ra76zf]

Veteran Enthusiast

Yeah, it's online.

Wow, sucha nice game, makes me fell bad for not having a PSP or PS3, any chances this may come out for PC or XBox?

Devoted Veteran

Lol, this looks awesome.

Graphics remind me of zelda wind waker : P
    [center:2mwkv12p][/center:2mwkv12p]

Veteran Enthusiast

I don't know if it's going to be released on other consoles yet. It's still in Beta.

Yeah I know. This is really cool. There are secret passages and stuff. And note. Jump on the catapult many times. Then charge your weapon while in the air during the launch. Then fire at an enemy. The catapult launches near the enemy base.

This looks sick, I may get the PS3 they have some nice games I want to play.

Veteran Enthusiast

I'm getting this on PSP, it looks awesome.

Oh-Ho! I remember seeing this game directly from E3.

It looks fantastic and incredibly fun from it's different gameplay elements. Like how you can fatten up the princess so that the enemy moves slower to their base while carrying her.

And the overall visual style of the game suits it very well. It's like if Wind-Waker had a threesome with Animal Crossing and TF2. This would be the child.

Looks good, forrizzle.
    [center:2wtks7im][/center:2wtks7im]
    [center:2wtks7im]Anybody want to learn Python/Pygame with me?

Feel free to get a hold of me via:
    }-- Email: Hbattlezone@gmail.com || Steam: [DD} Hbattlezone || Skype: Hbz --{

Or just PM me [/center:2wtks7im]

I think this would be good for the DS too, seeing as the graphics are very simular to phantom hourglass.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast