Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Devoted Veteran

Xbox 360 at 54.2% failure rate

Anyone who's been around the gaming scene for more than 5 minutes knows about the infamous RROD, but I honestly had no idea it had gotten this bad.

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/08/17/game- ... lure-rate/

Now I know this might seem like a great time to be a ps3 fan-boy faggot, but first person who does gets my size 12 in their face.

..virtually, of course.
    [center:2mwkv12p][/center:2mwkv12p]

Enthusiast

Re: Xbox 360 at 54.2% failure rate

I am so fucking pissed.
    [center:2ki2oi3b]Made a thread in VIP, 12 minutes later. Locked[/center:2ki2oi3b][center:2ki2oi3b]People call me wanker, you should too.[/center:2ki2oi3b]

I knew the failure rate for the 360 was high, but I didn't know it was this high. I just think that Microsoft needs to resolve this issue, immediately. I had a 360 and it broke (not from the RROD) from a tray problem.

In my opinion, compared to both the PS3 and the Wii, the 360 is poorly built.
    [center:2wtks7im][/center:2wtks7im]
    [center:2wtks7im]Anybody want to learn Python/Pygame with me?

Feel free to get a hold of me via:
    }-- Email: Hbattlezone@gmail.com || Steam: [DD} Hbattlezone || Skype: Hbz --{

Or just PM me [/center:2wtks7im]

That's useless. If a product fails that hard, it shouldn't have gone out for sale until it's fixed.

Most RROD's either come from an over-heating problem when people leave their systems on for a time amount that over-clocks the Xbox 360's cooling system or because of a hardware issue.

Here's a suggestion for those who have gotten the RROD unexpectedly while playing games for long periods of time:
    Take better care of your fucking Xbox.

Seriously, people bitch and wonder why their Xbox isn't working, and then...you hear them say, "Well, I was playing CoD4 for a couple of hours"...which usually means they were playing it nonstop like a crack addict because once you start, you want to stop, but you can't until it gets boring.
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

I can consistently play with my XBox 360 Elite for up to 6 hours a day. Non stop. Never had a problem with it. To be sure I might install a cheap liquid cooling system or install a case fan.

the RRoD is actually because of insufficient cooling. Unless you know for a fact your Xbox won't over heat, don't fucking over do it. It's like a gaming PC. My friend recently built his first computer. Had a 9800GTX and a beast of a processor. Both overclocked. It fried. He asked me why it would do that. I take a look at it and it only had one shitty little CPU fan. Basically, if you don't have the cooling, don't let it give off that much heat.

Tell me about it, my parents just got a good old e74 today (1 red ring), and all they do is watch movies on it

Enthusiast

It's been 2 months since i last played the xbox due to having no xbox live. I turned it on and... RRod
    [center:2ki2oi3b]Made a thread in VIP, 12 minutes later. Locked[/center:2ki2oi3b][center:2ki2oi3b]People call me wanker, you should too.[/center:2ki2oi3b]

M G
    Fanatic Enthusiast

I was seriously fucking pissed off at half of those comments on that article. I mean, I understand why people can laugh, or look down on Microsoft, but what REALLY fucking grinds my gears is when they take the opportunity to masturbate about the PS3 and how superior it is compared to the 360. Firstly, over 70% of people, I can guarantee, won't give a dead moose's last shit. Secondly, EVERYONE knows that the 360 isn't the most reliable gaming system, and that the PS3, yes, does have SOME advantages, but for fuck sake, the 360 isn't a completely worthless pied of shit, like how they make it to be. If it was, don't you think Microsoft- or any other company that may have released it- wouldve taken it down, or made the necessary changes?

AAAAAAAAAAAAH THIS MAKES ME RAGE

stay legend

Veteran Enthusiast LeadingManNigel's Avatar

360, because the errors just keep coming around and around.
    New Xbox Errors

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast