Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Fortress 2

Veteran Enthusiast

Team Fortress 2

Regular discussion on the game that millions of people love

But really, I just played a match with Darren and Jack, I got raped

inb4skype

Re: Team Fortress 2

I realized this game is for people who suck at CSS.

I raped Darren with a Sniper when I 1v1'd him on Jack's account.

Then he fagged it up by switching to Scout.

I think I still ended up winning though.

I don't like this game. It's stupid and childish. Run and gun. No tactics. Now I'm scrimming again in css I really, really despise this game's lack of coordination.

Inb4 Darren.

Devoted Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky
    I realized this game is for people who suck at CSS.
    So the people who suck at CSS, correct? Therefore you, a CSS player who doesn't play TF2, is better than the entire TF2 community? I'd rape your face, so would Darren.

Epyks, blow me. Saying there's no tactics in TF2 is retarded, you ass face.

And Eternal, you really do suck, and so does your friend

Well, I actually took Skype's opinion and generalized it. I don't mind TF2. Favorite classes are probably Scout/Spy/Pyro/sniper with Huntsman.

M G
    Fanatic Enthusiast

I'd use re sniper more often, but a) everyone always picks the goddamn scout, and b) I always get fingered by the fucking spy.

Favourite classes would be: Heavy/Engineer/Soldier/spy.

Not in any order whatsoever. Even so, I still suck, but that is partly because aiming is twice as hard on an xbox controller with a game this fastpaced.

stay legend

Quote Originally Posted by Jack
    There's no tactics in TF2.

Quote Originally Posted by Epyks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack
    There's no tactics in TF2.
    You've only ever played as sniper, in a 1v1 game lol. It's TEAM fortress. Try play in a 32 player server, 16 a side. A team of snipers wouldn't really stand a chance against a team of spies, for example. A sniper couldn't win a game that involved capturing anything, or payload, or king of the hill. Snipers are only effective at killing the slower classes. Useless against engineers/sentries, scouts, spies, battle medics (2 medics charging each other) and of course superior snipers lol. You have to know the ins and outs of every class, weigh the enemy team against yours, choose the right class, then use that class's abilities as effectively as possible to allow the rest of your team to perform. Throwing a single half-decent spy into a sentry farm is more effective than an entire team of heavies/soldiers etc.

Why am I explaining? You're just stubborn lol. I PLAY GAMES FOR COMPETITION NOT FUN WAH.

Favourite class is scout, 42 hours as him. Kinda getting into spy lately, still suck pretty hard at it though
    [center:3qmfvtqh][/center:3qmfvtqh]

i played it a couple of times at my friends house on, wait for it, a mac laptop. it was so laggy i couldn't turn left without it skipping about fifty frames, needless to say i sucked and didn't get one kill. it could have been quite fun but i got frustrated with the crappy quality and gave up.
    [center:3rpb0b91][/center:3rpb0b91]

Quote Originally Posted by Darren
    You've only ever played as sniper, in a 1v1 game lol. It's TEAM fortress. Try play in a 32 player server, 16 a side. A team of snipers wouldn't really stand a chance against a team of spies, for example. A sniper couldn't win a game that involved capturing anything, or payload, or king of the hill. Snipers are only effective at killing the slower classes. Useless against engineers/sentries, scouts, spies, battle medics (2 medics charging each other) and of course superior snipers lol. You have to know the ins and outs of every class, weigh the enemy team against yours, choose the right class, then use that class's abilities as effectively as possible to allow the rest of your team to perform. Throwing a single half-decent spy into a sentry farm is more effective than an entire team of heavies/soldiers etc.

Why am I explaining? You're just stubborn lol. I PLAY GAMES FOR COMPETITION NOT FUN WAH.
    HAHAHA.

Troll'd you.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast