Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guitar Hero 5

Guitar Hero 5

Anybody getting this installment?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_so ... tar_Hero_5
    Pretty good setlist
    I'm actually really looking forward to 4-way Coop
    Plus, if you get the guitar pack it comes with world tour free

ALSO: NOBODY POST COMMENTS ABOUT HOW PLAYING A REAL GUITAR IS BETTER, BECAUSE I'M NOT DENYING IT. SO SHOVE YOUR HATE UP YOUR ARSE
    [center:1dyohg2y]I miss everyone. [/center:1dyohg2y]

Tim

Re: Guitar Hero 5

The song list doesn't look too bad and the 4-way co-op looks pretty sweet. I have never actually owned my own Guitar Hero game, maybe this is the one to get.

The setlist looks horrible, IMO. Though I love The Sword and Rush, so I'm kinda sad I can't play Spirit of Radio and that other song. However, any other song I wanted to play on that list (2 minutes to midnight, for example) I can just play on RB2 via DLC. That's one of the reasons I got RB2, because it has an almost constant stream of new music all the time . I do like how you can just 'Jump in' to songs though, and have 4 drummers or 4 guitarists etc etc. That was a really good idea IMO.

So yeah, not looking to get it, but I will play the game if I have the chance.
    Stripes would be good camouflage, if tigers weren't bright orange.
    The turtle is one part fortress, one part... mobile home.
    I love honey, but bees..
    emanating fire really cuts down on cozy nest options.

I won't be playing this. I'm completely sick of music games (guitar hero and rock band). I really hope they stop milking the shit out of them.
    [center:1o6efzo1]
    forum rules staff team forum search [/center:1o6efzo1]

I understand what people say about the setlist, like Kings of Leon, shouldn't be in there, they are talentless wannabes. but nice to know they still have some classic rock in there <3
    [center:1dyohg2y]I miss everyone. [/center:1dyohg2y]

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Turkitch
    I understand what people say about the setlist, like Kings of Leon, shouldn't be in there, they are talentless wannabes. but nice to know they still have some classic rock in there <3
    Kings of Leon and all the other modern stuff is in there so that the game atracts a bigger market, they are looking to make as much of a profit as possible after all.

Pen
    Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Tim
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkitch
    Kings of Leon and all the other modern stuff is in there so that the game atracts a bigger market, they are looking to make as much of a profit as possible after all.
    Absolutely agreed, the popular, more modern songs that attract a bigger crowd are going to be made into the newer musical related songs. This is why I'm getting sick of it.

Some of the songs are pretty good, actually.
    But, I will probably not own this one, for the fact that I just can't stand the game anymore.

The song list does look horrible. I am not going to be getting this game. Another thing that annoys me is that they're taking songs that have been in previous Guitar Hero games.
    Xbox Live: SchmittyBoss07 | Steam: SchmittyBoss | 3DS FC: 4141-3049-1601
    Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Crono
    I won't be playing this. I'm completely sick of music games (guitar hero and rock band). I really hope they stop milking the shit out of them.
    As much as I like RB2, I agree with this. They should just make a game, give it CONSTANT DLC and not make another unless they want to add new features/upgrade the peripherals and make all this stuff WORTH it enough to buy a new game. I'm not just gonna buy it for 1-2 new features that are good, or slightly aesthetically upgraded peripherals. The drum kit for example. They could make it MUCH better, with better hit detection and a better pedal, and maybe add some more notes to hit, and give up a bunch of new features that are BIG features. Then they game MAY be worth buying. And even then, I'm not buying it if i can't import all the songs I've already downloaded. I don't care if it's for a small fee or not, but I'm not switching disks JUST to play 1 or 2 songs, then switching back. That's bullshit.
    Stripes would be good camouflage, if tigers weren't bright orange.
    The turtle is one part fortress, one part... mobile home.
    I love honey, but bees..
    emanating fire really cuts down on cozy nest options.

I atleast respect them for having a song from King Crimson. On another note, I have nothing against the list.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast