Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nexon Games

Veteran Enthusiast LeadingManNigel's Avatar

Nexon Games

Its basically an online Arcade style fighting game based on dungeon raids. The graphics are simple but have a very cool retro feel to them. Its about to go into beta soon, so if you want to play you gotta grab a key. I will be adding my IGN here for anyone who wants to play together with me.
    I changed this into a more general discussion.
    http://www.nexon.net/

Re: Dungeon Fighter Online

Yes.
    I'm definitely going to try this out.
    E:It wasn't practically that bad,didn't like the graphics much but it was a okay game since its currently in beta.
    [centerlooshnx]
    -[Youtube Channel]-[/centerlooshnx]

Bad game. I guess it's better than maplestory, but i got bored after 5 mins of playing it. The graphis aren't even that good either. I was a beta tester.
    [center:hn9zn80r][/center:hn9zn80r]

Devoted Veteran

I'm actually a big fan of nexon. A lot of people say they suck but I really enjoyed maple story a few years ago and their other games aren't half bad either.
    [center:2mwkv12p][/center:2mwkv12p]

People only "hate" Nexon because they "hate" Maplestory because Maplestory has a huge grind rate. Even though Nexon has reduced the amount of exp need to level and introduced 2x exp cards along with 2x Family system and more 2x events.Therefore no one can hate MapleStory because of its "long grind" because it has been abolished. Anyway I think Ill just change the Topic to general Nexon games.

Nexon has great games I really like Combat Arms and Mabinogi, DFO has gotten good buzz so far and the game looks really good. I only played once and that was on my friends account because I didn't get into the original beta. Im sick of all the 'traditional' MMOs and the few fighting ones usually suck. This one is good though.

Re: Nexon Games

Combat arms is great. But now that all my stuff expired, i'ma quit it for a few weeks again. It just sucks that your stuff expires.
    [center:hn9zn80r][/center:hn9zn80r]

Mabinogi was the only actually the only game that I actually enjoyed from this company, reminded me of WoW a bit with an anime-esque feeling to it which is semi decent considering I'm a fan of anime and all.

I dunno, I don't like their other games like Combat ARms and what not because they just don't appeal to me considering I think that Counter Strike is a hell of a lot in many ways so that could be it.
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Transparent
    I play MapleStory and Combat Arms from them, have played MS since it came out, and CA since around July.
    And guys, he's fucking pr0e at CA. Look at that KDR.

Quote Originally Posted by Epyks
    Quote Originally Posted by Transparent
    I play MapleStory and Combat Arms from them, have played MS since it came out, and CA since around July.
    And guys, he's fucking pr0e at CA. Look at that KDR.
    He never said anything about his CA skill level. Hell, his K/D is higher than mine.

I love MapleStory its my favorite game over there(even though I only made it to 120 once T_T). I play CA sometimes, just not often because my comp cant handle it. Same with Mabinogi, DFO runs ok on it though.

I am actually hoping Nexon will pick up Trickster Online from Ntreev because they are doing a bad job with it and I like the game.

M G
    Fanatic Enthusiast

Combat Arms looks good, like, sort of a free version of CS:S or something. Might be more fun should the DD community get into it. Which, I half doubt. I might install it.

stay legend

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast