Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fanatic Enthusiast

SKATE 3 MOTHER FUCKERS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddDAweh5DLM

Not really digging the dark slides and those tricks. But damn, looks fucking sick.

Vancouver, British Columbia - September 15, 2009 - Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: ERTS) today revealed the next title in the company's landmark skateboarding franchise: SKATETM 3, and confirmed that it will ship in May 2010. SKATE 3 breaks new ground by taking all of the camaraderie and competitive excitement of real-life skateboarding and brings it to the hands of gamers. Whether online or offline, players can now team up to build the ultimate skate crew in the definitive skateboarding co-op experience. In SKATE 3, players take part in team-based challenges, compete against rival crews and leave their mark on the all-new skater's paradise, Port Carverton.

"The social and community aspects of the SKATE franchise are something we've always embraced, but we've never done anything to the scale you're going to see in SKATE 3," said Senior Producer, Jason DeLong. "We're giving gamers a very unique experience by providing them with the tools they need to build their ultimate team or to create a team comprised entirely of their online friends. From there, it's all about proving yourself - teaming up, and throwing down."

Players who pre-order SKATE 3 get an unlock code that gives them exclusive access to the iconic Black Box Distribution Skate Park, home turf of Zero, Mystery, and Fallen skate teams. Black Box Distribution was founded in 2000 by Jamie Thomas, and houses and distributes some of skateboarding's biggest selling brands .Pre-orders are available now at http://skate.ea.com or at participating retailers nationwide.

SKATE 3 features an all-new co-op mode where teammates can complete challenges together while advancing each other's careers. From rewarding epic bails and fails with a beefed up Hall of Meat mode to honing your craft with the all-new skate.School, players of all skill levels have multiple ways to "kill it" in the game. The franchise also continues to raise the bar for user created content with the skate.Create feature suite, an innovative toolset that empowers gamers to truly express their skate style by creating their own graphics, videos, and skate parks.

Re: SKATE 3 MOTHER FUCKERS.

Is it me, or did the graphics get worse?

Enthusiast

Looks the same.

I mean, it's a skating game, not like they can throw in guns and shit to make it a little different from the previous Skate game. But, it looks the same, nothing really makes me want to get this game.

i agree with you chris,i mean all the skate games and pretty much the same,just a few more features added to it.skate 2 was pretty god though.
    yeah the graphics are a little.....-

um for me I'll just stick to tony hawk for now.
    [center:2swpww2u]|New Thread|Old Thread|Youtube|[/center:2swpww2u]
    [center:2swpww2u]~ Don't bother clicking the thread links for now. My animations are stored in my old computer that is put away for a bit. ~[/center:2swpww2u]

Enthusiast

I see no difference from skate 2, just new moves and a new mode. Iunno though, I'll try out the demo and see how it is.

These are coming way too fast.
    [center:n6wbk0q1][/center:n6wbk0q1]

never touched the skate series. but if i get one ill get this one.

Devoted Veteran

Looks pretty cool!
    [center:2mwkv12p][/center:2mwkv12p]

Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by ipwnall
    Looks pretty cool!
    Fuck yeah!

Hooray for milking the series for absolute profit!

I dunno about this one yet, I just played Skate 2 and all, and I'm still getting used to that and now they are bringing out a 3rd one.
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast