Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY

So, today I log into PSN and see there's some new stuff on the PS Store. I go check it out and there's an awesome Uncharted 2 DLC pack with some really cool skins for the multiplayer. It costs 5 which is pretty steep but whatever I think they look really nice and I could do with a break from modern warfare 2. So I buy the pack and load up Uncharted 2, nothing happens, I have no new skins. I spend about 10 minutes searching around on the internet before being informed by a random comment on the Nuaghty Dog site from some PS3 user that if you bought your game from the UK and the DLC from a different store it won't work. I ordered my Uncharted 2 from england because Amazon is cheap and I wanted my game in English. But I buy things from the Belgian PSN store because my parents don't have a UK credit card in their name. NOWHERE on the PS store or the Naughty Dog site does it warn anyone of this retarded policy so I've just completely wasted 5. This pisses me off so fucking much because there is literally no fucking way I could have known this might happen, it happened to me once before with the CoD4 map pack but the previous U2 dlc worked FINE and IT'S TOTALLY FUCKING RIDICULOUS NOT TO WARN PEOPLE THAT THE DLC IS REGION SPECIFIC.

Feeling pretty pissed off I turn back to MW2 and decide never to buy anything from Sony EVER again. there's a new MW2 update, cool I think, maybe they've patched some of the million glitches there are, or even better fixed the 10th prestige hack. After downloading the patch I've tried to join two games and both times my PS3 has completely frozen, something which has never happened before (at least in that particular way) which can only lead me to assume that the patch has led to YET ANOTHER MW2 glitch.

The videogames industry has got to be the industry that treats its customers the worst.

Post your gaming grief stories here
    [center:1hzoraxf][/center:1hzoraxf]

Re: I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY

Gifted Jack Killing Floor DLC.

Thought it didn't work.

Shat pants.

He said it worked.

Everything went better than expected.

You have to delete your MW2 game data for it to work.

The DLC thing is ND's fault, and I got a US CoD4 Variety pack, and it worked with my game.

Veteran Enthusiast LeadingManNigel's Avatar

I am very OCD when it comes to games where I unlock things. IE: Everytime in MW2 when you unlock something it says "new". I have to go through it so it stops saying new or its going to bother me forever. In COD4 I don't have the map pack so it says "new" next to it and I keep clicking it on impulse to prevent it from saying it.

Veteran Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by LeadingManNigel
    I am very OCD when it comes to games where I unlock things. IE: Everytime in MW2 when you unlock something it says "new". I have to go through it so it stops saying new or its going to bother me forever. In COD4 I don't have the map pack so it says "new" next to it and I keep clicking it on impulse to prevent it from saying it.

Same thing happens to me. I guess I'm not the only one

h4x0r

Spawning on claymores in COD4

Buying a 300 dollar graphics card, need a new power supply, and I'm 5 dollars short. (5850 1gb)

Buying a 1 year card of XBL and only getting 3 months (On the flip side, I bought a 3 month and it gave me a year one time.)

RRoD, happening, 4 times, to a perfectly treated Xbox.

I'll think of more.

MEn

When my Internet decides to fuck up and disconnect when I'm in a middle of a CS:S game. I can't join the server until like 10 minutes after they decide to kick me. Pisses me off so badly.

I also get these completely random and ridiculous lag spikes because my fucking Internet is complete shit and decides to fuck me over when I'm in the middle of playing.

EDIT: Also getting shot in the face when I'm sniping down mid as T, or vice versa but when I'm heading down mid to B on de_dust2.
    Quote Originally Posted by cold_sausage
    tht is a 2 word post pls add more 2 yor comment or i will report you to the mods

i dun think this is real just fake

Quote Originally Posted by NudeHoWiz
    When my Internet decides to fuck up and disconnect when I'm in a middle of a CS:S game. I can't join the server until like 10 minutes after they decide to kick me. Pisses me off so badly.

I also get these completely random and ridiculous lag spikes because my fucking Internet is complete shit and decides to fuck me over when I'm in the middle of playing.

EDIT: Also getting shot in the face when I'm sniping down mid as T, or vice versa but when I'm heading down mid to B on de_dust2.
    Oh I know how you feel, Verizon loves to kick me off of games when I'm playing them for an extended period of time, I've gotten use to it though.

The only thing that pissed me off was when I joined a TF2 server a while back, and they had a ping limit of 130 and I went 1 over making it 131, and the fucking console kicked me for "horrible ping", it was just absolutely retarded because I saw people on there with like 150 and 200 ping and not once did they get kicked while I was playing.
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

MEn

Quote Originally Posted by Faded
    Quote Originally Posted by NudeHoWiz

Oh I know how you feel, Verizon loves to kick me off of games when I'm playing them for an extended period of time, I've gotten use to it though.

The only thing that pissed me off was when I joined a TF2 server a while back, and they had a ping limit of 130 and I went 1 over making it 131, and the fucking console kicked me for "horrible ping", it was just absolutely retarded because I saw people on there with like 150 and 200 ping and not once did they get kicked while I was playing.
    Yeah, I have Verizon too. It's such a pisser sometimes. I get my lag spikes around after 5PM, even though it never happened before. I also get a bunch of frequent disconnects.
    Quote Originally Posted by cold_sausage
    tht is a 2 word post pls add more 2 yor comment or i will report you to the mods

i dun think this is real just fake

My little sister spent my 1600 microsoft point card on Kingdom for Keflings and Uno..... She claimed that she didn't know it costs money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast