Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spore ( AGAIN )

Spore ( AGAIN )

I've only just realised how fucking pwnsome this game is. I decided to install it after about an 8 month break. I was honestly expecting to finish cell stage and stop playing it. However, I ended up getting to the civilization stage in 1 sitting.

Now I'm on the space stage, which is where I quit last time, and omg. I have not stopped playing it. Cultivating planets, maintaining relations, declaring war on other civilizations.. It's just so damn full.

AND NOW, I have a god damn interstellar drive and some voodoo shit that protects me from worm holes, and I can travel around the universe making MORE colonies in new star collections. Not only that but I went to the center of the fucking galaxy and got my ass handed to me by some race that does 12348993417-3489571-847534-7 ^120000000 billion damage every hit.

THIS GAME IS IMMENSE AND I THINK I POOPED A LITTLE. Well, it's immense once you look past the elements that make it seem like a 6 year olds game. Still, it's an amazing game if you stick at it long enough to get good ( which is unfortunately the end ).

Discuss.

Edit: Here's my current star system's status.

[tn=700:r87h5ccx]http://yourimg.in/i/5s18it9h.jpg[/tn:r87h5ccx]

Dark red lines are mine. Others are other colonies. Green circles are my allies.

Re: Spore ( AGAIN )

Spore is awesome, I haven't played it for awhile though. I may open it up and start again sometime though.
    [center:1h4aebo3]
    You want to know the difference.. between a weak burger, and a burger that has STRENGTH?
    [/center:1h4aebo3]

Veteran Enthusiast LeadingManNigel's Avatar

Damn that looks great. I hate my crap pc that crashes on flash games.

Credits to Osprey for the sig and Underground for avatar

Spore is freaking awesome.

Everytime I go one of my friend's house we start playing from the cell stage and stop when we reach the space age.

We've never cleared the space age though. u.u
    Like a rolling stone

Fanatic Enthusiast

Most replay~able game in the world, amazing job of making it so that you can never play in the same place and think of it as a been there done that scene.

Holy shit, I've totally forgot about this game, I'm gonna go play it.

Thanks Skype

Edit: Computer is being lame

h4x0r

God damn you Skype, I want this game so bad.

When I go out tomorrow, I'm going to pick Spore up definently, maybe WaW aswell.

Is the game difficulty rediculous? Or is it pretty much a smooth ride, few bumps here and there.

Devoted Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Tank.

When I go out tomorrow, I'm going to pick Spore up definently, maybe WaW aswell.

Is the game difficulty rediculous? Or is it pretty much a smooth ride, few bumps here and there.
    It's pretty much piss easy until you get to the space stage.

E - Oh, and I love that when I search Skype's posts for 'Spore' it's all negative hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Smore
    Quote Originally Posted by Tank.

It's pretty much piss easy until you get to the space stage.

E - Oh, and I love that when I search Skype's posts for 'Spore' it's all negative hahaha
    Is it? I don't remember bashing it too bad. I remember thinking it was boring and childish as fuck though. Space age is just the nuts though.

Devoted Veteran

> Good PC games

> Spore

> Implying Spore is good

Hahaha.

It's a total waste of money. Once you play it through one time, it just gets boring.
    Yeah you didn't seem to be a huge fan of it, lol.

But yeah I'll pop it in when I'm bored every so often, it's an addictive fucker.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast