Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    Fanatic Enthusiast

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Am I the only person who has been playing the PC beta? There's a demo for the game on Xbox Live and there will be a demo for the PS3 tomorrow (February 4). You can get free access to the PC beta here.

So far it's one of my favorite FPS's and even in the beta stage I love it. Already have about 20 hours of game time.

Discuss.

Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2

My 8800 GT fried the last Saturday.. Anyways, I wanted to ask:
    1) How many bullets does it take to bring somebody down with a machine gun? I hated using 3/4 of the magazine in order to kill somebody.

2) How does the destruction works? As in levelling buildings, do you have to destroy all the external walls before the construction collapses?

3)Did they add bullet penetration in this one? I noticed they didn't in BC 1.

I downloaded the demo a few days ago and played for a bit. It's going to be a great game methinks. A lot less nooby than MW2, that's for damn sure. I will probably purchase it upon release, I really liked the demon.
    [center:1o6efzo1]
    forum rules staff team forum search [/center:1o6efzo1]

I didn't like it. It was a fun distraction, and an okay game, but it was just so, I don't know, inaccurate. The whole game seems odd. The way you aim down the sights, but can't ever hit anything because they are all over the place. Plus, it was really laggy for me. I would get a perfect body shot with my sniper on someone not moving, and it wouldn't even register. Also, walking around is a pain, because in order to climb anything, you have to essentially be completely even to it. It takes me ages to climb those damn scaffolds, if you've played the game, you probably know what I'm talking about.

Overall, it was ok, but I won't be getting it.

Devoted Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Taylor
    I didn't like it. It was a fun distraction, and an okay game, but it was just so, I don't know, inaccurate. The whole game seems odd. The way you aim down the sights, but can't ever hit anything because they are all over the place. Plus, it was really laggy for me. I would get a perfect body shot with my sniper on someone not moving, and it wouldn't even register. Also, walking around is a pain, because in order to climb anything, you have to essentially be completely even to it. It takes me ages to climb those damn scaffolds, if you've played the game, you probably know what I'm talking about.

Overall, it was ok, but I won't be getting it.
    Pretty much the same way I feel about it.
    [center:2mwkv12p][/center:2mwkv12p]

Fanatic Enthusiast

Are you guys playing on consoles? There's a hardcore mode for servers on the PC which is way more fun.

Veteran Enthusiast LeadingManNigel's Avatar

PC gets all the cool stuff
    My opinion for this game is the same as TT and ipwn.

Please, somebody answer my question >_<

Quote Originally Posted by LittleAnimator
    Am I the only person who has been playing the PC beta? There's a demo for the game on Xbox Live and there will be a demo for the PS3 tomorrow (February 4). You can get free access to the PC beta here.

So far it's one of my favorite FPS's and even in the beta stage I love it. Already have about 20 hours of game time.

Discuss.
    That site has no more keys

Either way I'll be getting it on its release; I'll have lotsa monies from my birthday beforehand so.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Xemozu
    My 8800 GT fried the last Saturday.. Anyways, I wanted to ask:
    1) How many bullets does it take to bring somebody down with a machine gun? I hated using 3/4 of the magazine in order to kill somebody.

2) How does the destruction works? As in levelling buildings, do you have to destroy all the external walls before the construction collapses?

3)Did they add bullet penetration in this one? I noticed they didn't in BC 1.
    1. It still feels like a lot, and if you're like me and you hate that, then you will love the hardcore servers.

2. You don't have to destroy all the external walls, only a good majority. Takes around 10 c4 charges to destroy a two level building.

3. Don't think so.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast