Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Enthusiast

Unbelievable Modern Warfare 2 Montage

Just found this on the internet.
    Absolutely incredible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zot3Iergs7E
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1208105453.png[/img]
    My Animations | Forum Rules| Tutorials | DD Collab

Re: Unbelievable Modern Warfare 2 Montage

Quote Originally Posted by Santy
    Just found this on the internet.
    Absolutely incredible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zot3Iergs7E
    Saywut? Dude, Emnesty > This.
    [center:2ip4lcj2][tn=300:2ip4lcj2]http://i.imgur.com/ZlNjl.gif[/tn:2ip4lcj2][/center:2ip4lcj2]

Wait, what the fuck? Didn't you say that was you?

Either way, some of the kills were nice, but the montage sucked ass. The music sucked and the effects were mediocre.

Edit: Fucking Christ, you've posted this in three different forums, and a thread. Stop posting this rubbish everywhere.
    [center:1o6efzo1]
    forum rules staff team forum search [/center:1o6efzo1]

Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Crono

Either way, some of the kills were nice, but the montage sucked ass. The music sucked and the effects were mediocre.

Edit: Fucking Christ, you've posted this in three different forums, and a thread. Stop posting this rubbish everywhere.

I don't understand why everyone has to be a dick all i asked for was feedback like it's my first fucking time using sony vegas I just wanted to get my shit out there. Everyone keeps posting "you've posted this everywhere" thats just because everyone who comments tells me it should be in a certain place so i keep moving the thread so yes I am sorry for posting it multiple times but you don't have to call out my very first montage like... :\ it's as if i was starting pivot or something and was a "Beginner" like just chill and they'll get better over time.
    [img]http://**********.com/img/1208105453.png[/img]
    My Animations | Forum Rules| Tutorials | DD Collab

h4x0r

Quote Originally Posted by Crono

I don't understand why everyone has to be a dick all i asked for was feedback like it's my first fucking time using sony vegas I just wanted to get my shit out there. Everyone keeps posting "you've posted this everywhere" thats just because everyone who comments tells me it should be in a certain place so i keep moving the thread so yes I am sorry for posting it multiple times but you don't have to call out my very first montage like... :\ it's as if i was starting pivot or something and was a "Beginner" like just chill and they'll get better over time.
    Wait, what the fuck, you said it was yours, then you said you found it, now it's yours?

wat

Then pm a mod to move the thread instead of posting it everywhere, and Crono has all the right to think that it sucked, you were the one that set the bar high by saying that it was an "Unbelievable montage you found" The next time, state that you made it and perhaps you could receive better feedback. Self flattering only makes you look like an idiot.

Wait a minute, what the fuck? Santy? You're alive?

The montage wasn't that good by the way, editing was poor, the kills weren't that bad but nothing to really wow over, etc. etc., I think you get what I mean. Keep trying and you'll get better at it though even though Sony Vegas is much harder to use as opposed to Pinnacle Studio 12/14.
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

there are some nice kills but for a montage it's pretty average

if you've got a mic add me on ps3 and we can 'demolish some kids': Richmund
    [center:1hzoraxf][/center:1hzoraxf]

Bad editing. Bad song. Bad syncing. Bad gameplay.

You posted the montage in the MW2 thead, and I believe Crono replied, then I looked again and there were four more threads, each without a single post on them. No one told you that you had posted it in the wrong place, you just overposted it, trying to get everyone possible to see it, and even went as far as to say that you had found the montage, as opposed to making it. Honestly, its pretty sad.

Also, sitting in a bush and then jumping out with akimbo G18's does not take skill.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast