Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Alan Wake [Xbox 360 Only]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCS1nzRf ... re=related

It looks incredible. The graphics are good, and finally another horror survival since Silent Hill Homecoming, which sucked. So I'm glad to hear about this game, and they say there will be sequels.

The game plays like a dramatic horror show. Each episode is like a chapter, or a mission, or even an act in other video games. Remedy said that this is only the first season of the whole series. Which I'll let you know, that this game has been in production for more then 5 years, so I don't expect a sequel in a while unless they have started to work on part 2 and beyond at the same time that this one is being made. Which is unlikely.

Enjoy.

Re: Alan Wake [Xbox 360 Only]

Wow, This looks like this game will be incredibly enjoyable. The Game IMO have really nice events, and objectives too. Although, the looks to me in the eyes, the game can come pretty simple to accomplish throughout.

What I've searched up, the game will be released May 18th this year. Alan Wake will probably be available in PC, but exclusively, the publishers are working on the Xbox 360 version of it.

-Edit-
    My opinion, The sequel can be expected, but I don't think there will be one. But maybe, there will be one that can be related to Alan Wake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neptune
    Actually, there's no PC version. They canceled it not too long ago.
    My bad, then.
    [centerlooshnx]
    -[Youtube Channel]-[/centerlooshnx]

Re: Alan Wake [Xbox 360 Only]

Quote Originally Posted by .Exclusive
    Wow, This looks like this game will be incredibly enjoyable. The Game IMO have really nice events, and objectives too. Although, the looks to me in the eyes, the game can come pretty simple to accomplish throughout.

What I've searched up, the game will be released May 18th this year. Alan Wake will probably be available in PC, but exclusively, the publishers are working on the Xbox 360 version of it.

-Edit-
    My opinion, The sequel can be expected, but I don't think there will be one. But maybe, there will be one that can be related to Alan Wake.
    Actually, there's no PC version. They canceled it not too long ago.