Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Chrono Cross/ Chrono Trigger Series?

Does anybody know about it or love to play it? what are your comments on the game?
    Everyones doin it

Devoted Veteran

Re: Chrono Cross/ Chrono Trigger Series?

inb4 Crono
    Also, when you get here, move it to Gaming.

I've never really gotten a chance to put too much time into the game, but it's fun..from what I've played.

Fanatic Enthusiast

Moved*

Played the entire game through like, 20 times. Gotten every possible ending and all the best shit and completed all of the optional quests. I absoooluutely love this game.
    [center:1h4aebo3]
    You want to know the difference.. between a weak burger, and a burger that has STRENGTH?
    [/center:1h4aebo3]

Beaten in a shit ton. It's my favorite game, obviously. I've beaten it 100% nine or so times, and played-through to Lavos like fucking.. probably over twenty times. I have it on the SNES, and I've beaten most on that console. I think I've beat it 100% on the SNES like six times. I've also completed it 100% on the Play-Station version a few times. And last year, I got everything on the DS version. The DS version was awesome. Shame the DS version didn't sell well, cause the creators are considering letting the games stay at two.

Never played Chrono Cross, but I'd like to. I hear it's great. I can't see it being as good as Chrono Trigger, though.
    [center:1o6efzo1]
    forum rules staff team forum search [/center:1o6efzo1]

Devoted Veteran

I never actually got around to finishing Chrono Trigger on the SNES. I remember shutting it off when I got to a part where I had to fix a vehicle or something? Maybe in the future? I'm not sure. I remember it being quite tedious, and I was an inpatient faggot.

Might download it later and finish it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica
    I never actually got around to finishing Chrono Trigger on the SNES. I remember shutting it off when I got to a part where I had to fix a vehicle or something? Maybe in the future? I'm not sure. I remember it being quite tedious, and I was an inpatient faggot.

Might download it later and finish it.
    Hm, sounds like you're either talking about when you find the Epoch, or when you race Johnny. Both are in the future. How long were you playing before that? You go the future for the firs time like an hour or two into the game.
    [center:1o6efzo1]
    forum rules staff team forum search [/center:1o6efzo1]

Devoted Veteran

Yeah I didn't play for too long, I think it involved a race. I'm gonna' give it a play in an hour or so, so I'll know for certain then,

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica
    Yeah I didn't play for too long, I think it involved a race. I'm gonna' give it a play in an hour or so, so I'll know for certain then,
    Yeah, the race part is the one with Johnny. But it's easy if you use the speed boosts right.
    [center:1h4aebo3]
    You want to know the difference.. between a weak burger, and a burger that has STRENGTH?
    [/center:1h4aebo3]