Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
    Veteran Enthusiast

Splinter Cell Conviction

The demo is now up on XBLMP

Enthusiast

Re: Splinter Cell Conviction

Man, I can't wait for this game to come out, only a few more weeks, after all these delays!

Though, I did think the part they picked for the demo was a bit meh, but still fun for sure.
    [center:2nf8ts7e]Xbl: Killer Noodlez|Psn: Belowxero| Steam: Belowxero94[/center:2nf8ts7e]

Loved the demo and i can't wait for this game. Although I'm sad that the only versus multiplayer mode is a 1v1 with some a.i.

If you don't know the guy on the other side of the world, love him anyway because he's just like you. He has the same dreams, the same hopes and fears. It's one world, pal. We're all neighbors.

Played the demo, and I am so disappointed. This is not a splinter game. It's so far from the series crowning moment in Chaos Theory. They've changed the gameplay so much, it's just not the same anymore.

I've played the demo about 3 times now, once on Realistic, and i love it. It's a breath of fresh air. i liked all the old Splinter Cell games, but i can say that i wouldn't be buying this game if it was like the old ones. Those games get old, this is new and i like it.

I've played the demo 3 times, taking different routes and taking down enemies in different ways. I'll definately be getting this game.
    [center:13vtit3y]My Thread.[/center:13vtit3y]

Van

Saw the game play movies, looks promising

Veteran Enthusiast LeadingManNigel's Avatar

I can't download the demo my account is only 16

My birth date glitched when I recovered my gamertag and now I'm like... seven or something.

But yeah can't wait to give this game a go, I really liked chaos theory for coop, it looks like they'll be focusing on both old and new gameplay. (old being in the coop)

Quote Originally Posted by Yadda
    My birth date glitched when I recovered my gamertag and now I'm like... seven or something.

But yeah can't wait to give this game a go, I really liked chaos theory for coop, it looks like they'll be focusing on both old and new gameplay. (old being in the coop)
    *Cough* If you liked Chaos Theory you won't like this *Cough*

Gave it another play, and it was no better. The good part about Splinter Cell was creeping from shadow to shadow, and it being super tense, and you not knowing if your hidden enough, and then springing out and grabbing someone as a human shield and shooting another, slitting the first guys neck, then hiding both bodies in the same toilet stall, chuckling, and crouch-walking off to stalk your next target.

This game has lost all of that. Now its just, run up and hit B, target some guys and hit Y, and then just walk around and shoot people. Its kind of a crappy Rainbow Six Vegas type game, and I am still so disappointed.

Enthusiast

All that stealth is pretty much still there. I'm a huge fan of every SC game, and I loved the Conviction demo. You aren't being forced to do all that, you can complete the entire demo without killing anybody. Well, besides the three at the beginning.
    [center:2nf8ts7e]Xbl: Killer Noodlez|Psn: Belowxero| Steam: Belowxero94[/center:2nf8ts7e]