Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5th Generation

Devoted Veteran

5th Generation

5th generation of Pokemon is on its way. This means a new game for the DS..or3DS(?)

What would you like to see added/removed this time around?

Devoted Veteran

Re: 5th Generation

I'd like this version not to add 30 legendaries.
    [center:2mwkv12p][/center:2mwkv12p]

Everyone on Serebii says that it's definitely going to be on the DS, but I think it might be on the 3DS.
    I'd like a new type or two, that would be pretty cool.
    And what ipwnall said.

Veteran Enthusiast

Seeing the little guys actually animated in battle would be a plus.

Y'know, cos animation's a really new thing to games.

What Chim said, and a breath of fucking fresh air.

All of the recent pokemon games are just terrible reskins that don't really add any new game play mechanics.

Veteran Enthusiast LeadingManNigel's Avatar

I don't care if they just reskin, if they put in 3d animated battles, I would be set.

Quote Originally Posted by LeadingManNigel
    I don't care if they just reskin, if they put in 3d animated battles, I would be set.
    Low standards: getting millions of dollars since 1980.

Anyways, starters that aren't total shit would be nice. I'm not talking about 1-2, I'm talking about all of them. They've done good with the last 2 sets, especially diamond and pearl. I'd also like an HM moveslot for all the pokemon, or HMs to be taken out period, because they're really fucking annoying. Maybe have something like a 'stone' that takes its place and make it a key item. This way, I don't have to HM slave a fucking pokemon. Also, making TMs multi-use would be awesome, thanks. I hate constantly using Game Corner coins to buy those fucking TMs, especially since GC coins are so slow and boring to get unless you're a rich fuck.

Game wise, I dunno what you could do really besides adding some animation. I do think the battle system should be retooled a bit, though, at least to make it a bit more fresh.
    Stripes would be good camouflage, if tigers weren't bright orange.
    The turtle is one part fortress, one part... mobile home.
    I love honey, but bees..
    emanating fire really cuts down on cozy nest options.

hm, actually 3D battles would be pretty cool, and i hope that they improve the effects on the attacks
    [center:1reofg3s][/center:1reofg3s]

I would like a more intuitive way of giving us the information we want. During battles we can gather information on moves by going "Pokemon, *current pokemon*, check moves, then click the move you want to check". Why not make it load the information if we hold a button combination while having the move selected?

I would love to see an absolute redux of the series, as pokemon has changed so little throughout the years it's embarrassing. Each adventure only adds pokemon or revisits a well-designed old environment. Why not allow a 7th pokemon to be in the party, unused in battles (treated as if it were fainted)? That would allow room for an HM slave, and would allow people to organize their party in a much better fashion.

And I hope they don't make this generation look like a bunch of retarded fucks.
    [center:15cesajl]I'm gone, but I loved my time here. Thank you all for being such a great community![/center:15cesajl]

Devoted Veteran

Being able to change the character's appearance at the beginning, and being able to change his/her clothes throughout the game would be cool. Also, interbreeding two different pokemon to make one of the new-gen ones would be hot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast