Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dead Space 2 first trailer released

http://www.eagames.co.uk/game/dead-space-2
    Not much gameplay footage, more of a story-teaser.

I'm not sure whether it's going to be released on PC or not. There's a lot of contradictory sources saying that it will and it wont. All I can do is hope, and hope that if it is on PC it won't just be a bad console port.

Looks like the main plot starter is that Isaac is suffering from dementia.. which isn't really surprising after having to rip countless necromorphs in half.

But yeah, nothing else to say other than DEAD SPACE 2 fuck yeah!
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?

Re: Dead Space 2 first trailer released

Apparently gaming and computers doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Skype
    Apparently it doesn't. Looks more fucked up than ever, I'll probably just wait until they announce something positive about a PC version and if they don't, not getting this game.

Available On: Xbox 360, PS3, PC Download, PC

Available On: Xbox 360, PS3, PC Download, PC
    Oh, should have read the whole thing. I thought it was only being developed for the Playstation 3 & Xbox 360.

Haha, why would they release the first game for the PC and then just leave them in the dark for the sequel? I mean, I know EA can be retarded at times but come on that just wouldn't make any sense.

Also, I'm not going to say anything until I get some gameplay, in the meantime I'm going to say the story doesn't look like it's going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Yadda
    Also, I'm not going to say anything until I get some gameplay, in the meantime I'm going to say the story doesn't look like it's going anywhere.
    I knew the storyline would not go anywhere since the first Dead Space came out. It's very linear but damn what an awesome horror game. I hope EA captured the atmosphere as well as the first one.

[youtube:zrc3d1l5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8VX7jZJl4Y[/youtube:zrc3d1l5]

Guess there's no word on a release date yet?
    Anyway I'll probably pick it up when it comes out. I loved the first one (Still need to try and get all the trophies for it. I was getting pretty close before I lost interest)

And was dat sum futuristic space skyscrapers I saw in there? It'd be awesome if part of the game took place in a city like that instead of just a single spaceship.

mm, my bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeroy
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadda
    I knew the storyline would not go anywhere since the first Dead Space came out. It's very linear but damn what an awesome horror game. I hope EA captured the atmosphere as well as the first one.

[youtube:3v1ikxow]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8VX7jZJl4Y[/youtube:3v1ikxow]
    That looks EPIC. I hope we see more zero-g situations in Dead Space 2. There were plenty in the first, but it was a really awesome aspect of the game, and fun to get used to.
    [center:13w2rfcr]My Thread (updated 26/1/11!)[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr][/center:13w2rfcr] [center:13w2rfcr]Skype: lucienpicto[/center:13w2rfcr][center:13w2rfcr]Steam: _picto[/center:13w2rfcr]
    Quote Originally Posted by StargateSG
    But tell me, what is homo love?

Enthusiast

Isaac's armor looks pretty awesome. I guarantee that this game is gonna be also, awesome. The first one was fun and yet scary at the same time keeping that whole grimy atmosphere during the whole game. This one looks ever better and I can't wait. Game get.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast