Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RuneScape

RuneScape

I'm a mega-nerd.
    Anyone else going to swallow their pride and admit to still being into it?

Re: RuneScape

I have an account, but I haven't played it for a while. It's a semi-decent game, but all the idiot noobs and the fact it's a total grindfest make me not want to play it. I hop on every now and again when I'm bored- and I Have periods where I play it for like a month and then I go and play a better game.

Quote Originally Posted by Skype
    I have an account, but I haven't played it for a while. It's a semi-decent game, but all the idiot noobs and the fact it's a total grindfest make me not want to play it. I hop on every now and again when I'm bored- and I Have periods where I play it for like a month and then I go and play a better game.
    Agreed. Its decent, but the all the grinding required is really annoying. I play it on intervals, when I don't have anything else to play.

I play it on somewhat of a semi-daily basis, but considering I need to re-buy my membership, I haven't been able to play because I'm in Rellekka.

Level 58 or 59 I think with 59 or 60 fishing, 50 magic, 50s in attack, defense, etc. and I hit 120s with Fire Blast.

Other than that though, it is a fun game.
    YouTube Channel | Community Channel
    Steam: chaotic50
    PSN: iFadeDx

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

I played it once, this one dude randomly gave me a tonne of stuff because I complimented him on his witch hat, but then a zombie or something killed me and I lost all the stuff so I stopped playing.]
    [center:1hzoraxf][/center:1hzoraxf]

MEn

YESS

I've been meaning to make a thread but I haven't.

This game is only fun when you have friends to play with, otherwise you'll need the APM of 3.

The only reason I hate this game is because half of the community is full of retards who running around calling each other noobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by cold_sausage
    tht is a 2 word post pls add more 2 yor comment or i will report you to the mods

i dun think this is real just fake

Veteran Enthusiast Lt. Longrods's Avatar

I've played for so long, but progressed so slowly. I don't know why I love the hours upon hours of pointless tree cutting, but I always come back to it. My username is Lt Longrods if anybody wants to add me.

I used to play it, alot. Too much maybe. Though when I finally got to level 89 I just suddenly gave up and really didn't have anymore energy. I have had a few rushes but those are just minor things.

I don't like it as much anymore. Even my brother thinks it's a complete waste without membership.
    [center:313vnxms]DarkIce -> Kultivate -> Xehanort > Ruben -> DarkIce -> ULTRA1337piv0tz[/center:313vnxms]

I do what Skype does, pretty much. With the game, that is.
    [center:1h4aebo3]
    You want to know the difference.. between a weak burger, and a burger that has STRENGTH?
    [/center:1h4aebo3]

Fanatic Enthusiast

A few years back, I used to play it very often...I found it boring after I beat all the quests...and I would never give them 15 dollars for a membership. I rarely play anymore...only once every 4 months to check for new features for free members (but we never get new features). I'm lvl 70 with a high total lvl (forgot the number) and i have 7 mil now and I always talk about selling my account but never got to it...i'm probably scared of jagex erasing all my other accounts.

After discovering games like Unreal Tournament and Gunz, this game honestly looks like crap.
    [center:24pu3o4q][/center:24pu3o4q]
    [center:24pu3o4q]Free Stuff!
    I shit you not...[/center:24pu3o4q]

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast