Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Thread: Gears Of War 3

Gears Of War 3

New footage was released at E3
    http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3...-of-war/101281

I loved the first one but hated the second, and I remember reading somewhere that Gears3 was supposed to "embrace the shotgun", so hopefully it will be more like the first game.

E: New Beast Mode

If you don't know the guy on the other side of the world, love him anyway because he's just like you. He has the same dreams, the same hopes and fears. It's one world, pal. We're all neighbors.

Re: Gears Of War 3

I don't know whether or not I like the new design of Gears of War 3, like the atmosphere and costumes. What was wrong with the previous suits of armor? They looked a bit more badass.
    And it looks like from the demo shown at E3, aiming's being made more difficult in the game.

and, if you like my anims, hit up my topic in beginners hall.
    viewtopic.php?f=2&t=56579

Re: Gears Of War 3

I'm not super impressed. It looks exactly like Gears, I think I saw a grand total of three big changes. 1, 4 player co-op. 2, some new enemies. 3, nobody wears shirts anymore. :/

I'll probably still be getting it, because I'm dumb and I still hold out hope that they'll fix multiplayer host issues, but it looks very similar to previous games.