Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Games

Good Games

Hi guys.

I'm getting a little bored with my games collection so I thought I'd look into getting some new games.

Please suggest to me any games that you enjoyed that I might. Doesn't have to be new, but I don't want ancient ms dos games.

I'm more looking at FPS, RTS, 3rd person, shooter stuff. I'd only like racing games if there's a high customisation level.

Don't worry about what games I already own, I'm sure I wont own every game that gets suggested.

If you really feel like a sexy pro, if you could post some gameplay vid links / more info links with the game suggestion I'd be most appreciative.

Re: Good Games

get cod4 and try it online again, it's like mw2 but good
    [center:1hzoraxf][/center:1hzoraxf]

Devoted Veteran

Try Sniper Ghost Warfare. It just came out and I want to know if it's any good. You like modern games so this might be good for you.

Forgot to say PC only too.

@Lawn: Maybe soon. It's still pretty expensive over here.

@Jack: I'll look into it now. Is it already released?

Sooka Mi Bowls! is a pretty fun bowling sim produced in some Korean sweatshop. I really suggest you try it at least once, especially since it's free.

Other than that, Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, Assassins Creed, Assassins Creed 2, Halo: Reach's multiplayer is supposed to be pretty good I hear (not out yet). Just a couple of suggestions.

Veteran Enthusiast

Bioshock 2. It's like a FPS, but not at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandandamanama
    Bioshock 2. It's like a FPS, but not at the same time.
    Hate both bioshock games. And fyi that IS an FPS, lol.

What about Rainbow Six: Vegas 1 or 2? I find it to be a good time killer, and it has a cool cover system.
    Still blank lol

Spoiler:

Ever tried F.E.A.R for the pc? Amazing game.
    Batman Arkham Asylum was outstanding as well, nothing you'd expect by hearing the name.
    Dirt 2, incredible racing game, not real customization, you can change liveries and things like fluffy dices and skulls on the dashboard. You'll be upgrading the car as well, and changing its bodykit, but those upgrades are mandatory in order to compete in certain events, but still awesome game, and much more enjoyable if you've got a wheel.
    Also, Company of heroes: best RTS ever. Anything else I got after it became boring, even C&C 3: Tiberium wars, seemed dull in comparison. If you still haven't got it, I can give you my key if you want, I stopped playing it already.

Quote Originally Posted by Xemozu
    Ever tried F.E.A.R for the pc? Amazing game.
    Batman Arkham Asylum was outstanding as well, nothing you'd expect by hearing the name.
    Dirt 2, incredible racing game, not real customization, you can change liveries and things like fluffy dices and skulls on the dashboard. You'll be upgrading the car as well, and changing its bodykit, but those upgrades are mandatory in order to compete in certain events, but still awesome game, and much more enjoyable if you've got a wheel.
    Also, Company of heroes: best RTS ever. Anything else I got after it became boring, even C&C 3: Tiberium wars, seemed dull in comparison. If you still haven't got it, I can give you my key if you want, I stopped playing it already.
    Eh I'm not big on horror games because I'm a fucking huge pussy. Arkham Asylum looks good, I'll think about that. And I've heard a lot about Company of Heroes. How old is it?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast