Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Opinion

Van

Your Opinion

Well, thinking about how annoying the 360 is seeming.
    If I wanted to buy some DLC for dead space, I'd have to probably buy a HDD, Ethernet cable, and the only i've found is 50 dollars, or a network adapter, which is $120.

Plus Microsoft points..
    I'm thinking of just buying a PS3 soon, has HDD, Wifi, Blu ray player, and then just buy one of the sony network cards... seems better.

Veteran Enthusiast Lt. Longrods's Avatar

Re: Your Opinion

Well a new ps3 is more than $120, so if you want one just to save money you might as well upgrade your 360. If you're actually interested in a ps3, then yeah go ahead and get one. I've never understood why the 360 was the more popular system, maybe because it was released years earlier.

Van

Mmm, I could just buy the Slim 360 if I wanted to stay with the 360, for games like fable 3 , halo reach I guess. I have been wanting to play MGS4 for a while.. I don't know guess I'll see when I get the money
    * the 360 I've got can't be modded anyway I'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Van
    Mmm, I could just buy the Slim 360 if I wanted to stay with the 360, for games like fable 3 , halo reach I guess. I have been wanting to play MGS4 for a while.. I don't know guess I'll see when I get the money
    * the 360 I've got can't be modded anyway I'm sure.
    Yeah buy the *new* xbox 360 that has all the same problems as the *old* 360. Enjoy your "RDOD" and make sure you don't move your xbox an inch while there's a CD in there!

I've had an Xbox Elite since... forever. and i've never had problems with it. The RROD is not as common as it used to be, i hate it how that's the first thing people bring up when comparing the two consoles. If you treat your 360 like shit, of course it's going to stop working. The disc thing is true, though. Don't you dare move it with a game in it.

The new 360 seems 'meh', i can't say if it has 'all the old problems' because i don't own it, but i don't think it's worth it. Plus it doesn't look 'slim' at all.

The 360 does have some pretty cool games coming out soon, though. Like Halo Reach.

It all comes down to personal preffrence, i guess.
    [center:13vtit3y]My Thread.[/center:13vtit3y]

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Colors
    I've had an Xbox Elite since... forever. and i've never had problems with it. The RROD is not as common as it used to be, i hate it how that's the first thing people bring up when comparing the two consoles. If you treat your 360 like shit, of course it's going to stop working. The disc thing is true, though. Don't you dare move it with a game in it.
    I've had my elite for ages too and nothing has happened to it. The point is the chances of an RROD are much higher than a system failure with the PS3.

I have both consoles, the PS3's online setup is free, yes, but it's not nearly as good, and I have only ever had one reliability problem with my 360, and that's because it was second hand, this new one has served me at 100% for about 10 months.

The 360 has more games than the PS3, but the PS3's controller is far better (in my opinion) than the 360's. The PS3 runs cooler than the 360, and it has a much better community.

Then again, the PS3 is far more expensive.

They both have their pros and cons, my personal favourite is the 360.

Just sayin'

I preffer the ps3. I am not a fan-boy, It just seems to suit me better than the 360. I love the size, reliablity, the exclusive games and most of all, the controller. It just seems to fit in my hands better because I'm younger. That's why I think some older people buy the 360, the ergonomics suit them better.

IMO they're both good, but ps3 fits me better.
    [center:313vnxms]DarkIce -> Kultivate -> Xehanort > Ruben -> DarkIce -> ULTRA1337piv0tz[/center:313vnxms]

Veteran Enthusiast Lt. Longrods's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krust
    Then again, the PS3 is far more expensive.
    Both are $300 now I think.

Enthusiast

Slim runs cooler, uses less energy, for I think around $150.

I honestly don't care, I enjoy both consoles. I only chose the PS3, simply because I'm a cheap asswipe.
    LoL Username: Mmmmooooooooo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast