Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sam
    Dedicated Member

Super Smash Bros

Anyone have any ideas for new characters and modes for the next SSB?

A mode i would like to play would be Obstacle Course, where u hav to keep moving and attacking other ppl at the same time.

MG
    Enthusiast
    you mean like a scrolling level? there already is one...but i'd like to see characters from other systems on it, though that will never happen...
    imagine: master chief vs. sonic vs. pikachu vs. the prince of persia, playing in the streets of san andreas...that would be awesome...but it won't happen... *:+

Veteran Enthusiast LeadingManNigel's Avatar

It would be cool to have an orignal mode and a fightgame style mode.

i wanna see a horseback link, you know in ocarina of time when you get epona?

Terrorist: Your going to kill me right?
    Sam: Only if you say monkey.
    Terrorist: Oh no...
    Sam: Are you gonna say monkey?
    Terrorist: What?
    Sound of knife in back.

it would be cool if there is character editor, you can mutate samus and mewtwo <(example) and create totally new characters ( like a city of heroes net game )
    and some kind co-op mode to adventure mode would be fun too, there can be team movement like smackdown (btw i hate smackdown) ssbm is the best fightning game ever
    w00t im so bad at english... wat eva

Well, this just got bumped, but I wanted to put my say into it too.

I think that a co-op mode would be awesome, like 1-4 human players versus # npc's

also some fully 3d levels (as compared to just side-scrolling) would be the shiznit.

Sam
    Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Toastmaster
    Well, this just got bumped, but I wanted to put my say into it too.

I think that a co-op mode would be awesome, like 1-4 human players versus # npc's

also some fully 3d levels (as compared to just side-scrolling) would be the shiznit.
    Lol yea, big bump. Well i guess co-op mode is alrdy kinda there, since u can have teams n stuff...i dunno, maybe u meant something else.
    Fully 3d levels....i think that would spoil it. The great thing bout super smash bros is that its so simple n stuff, it being 3d. 2d does it fer me. :])

as for co-op, i mean like adverture mode with missions and bosses and such, but with a human team.

and 3d, you're right about that, but I think it might still be cool as an option or special feature, not the entire game.

also, make it easier to unlock extra players. (to unlock toad, beat the entire game on hardest, then during the credits, hit ALL of the targets. or so I've heard >_>)

Enthusiast

I love Super Smash Bros! My favorite guy is Fox and my biggest wish is for it is to come out on xbox, be online, and have all sorts of characters from all different consoles...which will never happen...

Click here to find my latest old Pivot animations.
    Click here to find my good old Pivot animations.

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Toastmaster
    as for co-op, i mean like adverture mode with missions and bosses and such, but with a human team.

and 3d, you're right about that, but I think it might still be cool as an option or special feature, not the entire game.

also, make it easier to unlock extra players. (to unlock toad, beat the entire game on hardest, then during the credits, hit ALL of the targets. or so I've heard >_>)
    toad is not actualy in there i have a cheat disc with the option unlock everything and there's no toad its just like that stupid rumor about unlocking sonic the hedchog and knuckles, so many hours trying to beat brutle man melee only to find out that it wasn't real confused_)
    Signature

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast