Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Minecraft

Minecraft

[center:qvitue9j][News][/center:qvitue9j]
    [center:qvitue9j]I'm looking into finding one other Mod to help the server, so be on your best behavior and I might choose one of you.
    ;p
    [/center:qvitue9j]
    Hey guys what's up? I've been hosting a Minecraft server for DD in the past week or two, and I've decided to post a thread for it here. The reason for the thread is simply due to the fact that I needed to put my IP out there so more people can join. And having several plugins running on the server needs documentation on how to actually use them.

Without it, I'd be getting lots of questions from people just joining on how to use the commands. That would take forever if I had to explain how to use them to each individual, espeically annoying.

So here goes...

[center:qvitue9j][/center:qvitue9j]
    [center:qvitue9j]Sever I.P.[/center:qvitue9j]
    [center:qvitue9j]69.197.190.13:25565[/center:qvitue9j]

Serisouly, everyone is playing Black Ops >_>
    My server is free for anyone to join. So please, don't be shy, JOIN DAMNIT!

A few of you are wondering what the colored names mean on my server, so here goes...

Colored Names

[spoiler:qvitue9j]ORANGE
    Anyone with an "Orange" colored name is a Super-Admin. That's really just going to be me, the server owner.

GREEN
    The "Green" names are mods. As of now, I only really have two mods, Shad and Xeno.

As being a Mod, your job on the server is to control any kind of mischief that happens. Especially when no other Mod or Admin are online. As of now you guys have the power to "Kick and Ban Players". I'll expand this later with the ability to lock and unlock players building ability. (Possibly)

BLUE
    This is the main chunk of players that make up the server.
    The group of "Blue" is basically the normal users of "DarkDemon" nothing much more here than your basic rules that apply like any other server out there.

YELLOW
    The "Yellow" group is a special group made by me. This group so mostly players that are my friends in real life but not from DD.
    These guys have regular powers like the DD group, but just a different color to show that their my friends.

GREY
    The grey name is for visitors that are neither from DD or anyone I know personally.
    These would be recommendations from other users. They have basic powers, nothing special.[/spoiler:qvitue9j]

The list of plugins I have so far...

iConomy Plugin
    [spoiler:qvitue9j]1.) iCurrency - iCurrency is a plugin allowing users on the server to buy or sell items they harvest in Minecraft to the Server, or to other players. Via trading, shops, auctions, or just outright to the server, if you wished.

How to use it:
    [youtube:qvitue9j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABnip9ngyrA[/youtube:qvitue9j][/spoiler:qvitue9j]

ChestProtect Plugin
    [spoiler:qvitue9j]2.) ChestProtect - ChestProtect is a very handy tool that alot of people have wanted for a while. It does simply what the name intends, it locks your chests that you place from other users.[/spoiler:qvitue9j]

DungeonMaker Plugin
    [spoiler:qvitue9j]3.) Dungeon Maker - Purely for fun. It allows me to randomly place a dungeon with treasure underneath wherever I stand.[/spoiler:qvitue9j]

WorldGuard Plugin
    [spoiler:qvitue9j]4.) WorldGuard - WorldGuard allows me to globally stop fires, disallow that stupid condition glitch people do to make diamond tools last forever (HA!), and many many other nifty tools to stop griefing and other little annoyances.[/spoiler:qvitue9j]

There's a bit more that I have installed but i'll update later with the whole list. I'll also put up a video on actually how to use some of them.

For now though, have fun.
    [center:2wtks7im][/center:2wtks7im]
    [center:2wtks7im]Anybody want to learn Python/Pygame with me?

Feel free to get a hold of me via:
    }-- Email: Hbattlezone@gmail.com || Steam: [DD} Hbattlezone || Skype: Hbz --{

Or just PM me [/center:2wtks7im]

Minecraft

Okay so I know I locked the last thread about minecraft, but that was before I realised In(f)dev received some major updates.

So this thread pretty much targets only the few people who have bought it, since the building side of MC is totall shit, but feel free to try and fit in with our hipster conversation.

Now onto the thread;

Holy shit.

Indev is fucking EPIC. I love finally having a purpose to play this game. Exploring and mining is fun as HELL. Although I hate how overpowered mobs are. I've had to retreat to an island so that I don't get raped in the morning because creepers and spiders can smell me from 50 billion miles away.

Anyone found any diamond? I'm yet to find gold so I'm running around in a cloth platebody and everything else is iron. I think that tools degrade too fast too :/

Devoted Veteran

Re: Minecraft

I haven't actually got around to playing it properly yet, but I'm gonna' sit down in a bit and have a proper go at it.

Can't WAIT for MP with all this new stuff, it will be amazing.

Awesome game. I've only found 1 diamond, mined it and fell in lava.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica
    I haven't actually got around to playing it properly yet, but I'm gonna' sit down in a bit and have a proper go at it.

Can't WAIT for MP with all this new stuff, it will be amazing.
    Dude you have to have my new save. I moved over to an island in an attempt to stop my hut getting mobbed in the night, and during one night I heard footsteps. So I went outside to check it out but there was nothing there.

However, I dug down the next day and other than 3 zombies... There was a cave full of gold, iron and coal o_o

Epic, I'm gonna begin mining it when it gets light.

I don't see how gold is useful, other than armor or decoration.

Devoted Veteran

You can use it for other stuff, like sword, axes, hoes and stuff like that. But yeah, all in all it's one of the least used items, but considering how rare diamond seems to be; it makes the best stuff.

Yeah, you can use it for that. But I don't see why, since it's as fast as a wooden tools.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBond
    Yeah, you can use it for that. But I don't see why, since it's as fast as a wooden tools.
    It lasts longer.

Wood and gold - 33 uses

Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast