Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

The Walking Dead (Video-Game)

I never played it, but I have watched gameplay, and it seems like a good game. Discuss.
    [center:2soyb3xw]ALWAYS ANIMATES

NO SKILL
    [/center:2soyb3xw]

Re: The Walking Dead (Video-Game)

Moved to gaming.

I've watched a let's play by Guude of episode 1 and 2, and I really enjoyed that. I've never read or seen anything about it before. I probably wouldn't play it myself, but watching it with commentary is great entertainment. Episode 2 was absolutely intense.
    Behaviorally Related Neural Plasticity in the Arthropod Optic Lobes

tumblr | last.fm

Honestly it's much more an interactive movie than anything else. However whatever it is that it does, the game does it greatly. Never in my life I've enjoyed a story so much, specially taking in mind the game is rather short (even both episodes combined, I beat them in 6~ hours)

Quote Originally Posted by Xemozu
    Honestly it's much more an interactive movie than anything else. However whatever it is that it does, the game does it greatly. Never in my life I've enjoyed a story so much, specially taking in mind the game is rather short (even both episodes combined, I beat them in 6~ hours)
    I'm not sure if I wanna spend around Ä20,- on a 6-hour story, no matter how great it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lympha
    I'm not sure if I wanna spend around Ä20,- on a 6-hour story, no matter how great it is.
    It's for sale on steam for a bit less until the 23, and the game will have 5 episodes. You pay for all of them, that would make the game be around 12 hours long in total. More than acceptable taking in mind how good it is. IMO it's much better spent money than 60$ for the COD multiplayer experience and the cookie cutter shoot everything that moves campaign. : P

Quote Originally Posted by Lympha
    It's for sale on steam for a bit less until the 23, and the game will have 5 episodes. You pay for all of them, that would make the game be around 12 hours long in total. More than acceptable taking in mind how good it is. IMO it's much better spent money than 60$ for the COD multiplayer experience and the cookie cutter shoot everything that moves campaign. : P
    Ahh, I don't really want to take a risk on buying something above 15 euro's if I'm not even sure that I will enjoy it. And I'm not really the type of guy that spends 60 euro's on a game like CoD anyways. The most I ever spent on a game is probably like 70 euro's for a Wii game, but besides my expensive Wii games, I roughly pay around 15 euro's max for my games.

Did you check out how much is it with the sale? 18 USD should be a bit lower than 15 euros I think.

Did you check out how much is it with the sale? 18 USD should be a bit lower than 15 euros I think.
    Steam does't work that way actually. It was actually Ä18 too, Europeans get the highest prices most of the time and get converted from dollars with a 1:1 ratio with pretty much all games.