Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SCP-087

ℋope

SCP-087

NO. NO way.

> Download <

Re: SCP-087

Good news, your time machine worked! Welcome to 4 months ago!

Devoted Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Yadda
    Good news, your time machine worked! Welcome to 4 months ago!
    Says the guy who was playing Moonbase Alpha yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by BEEPIMATRUCKLOL
    Lmfao, dude, the game had a massive update you stupid cunt. Also if you even knew what the fuck I was doing, you would have probably joined in.

Way to go stalker, you totally reminded me why I don't even bother talking to you anymore.

ℋope

Where's the problem with playing old games?!

Devoted Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Yadda
    Lmfao, dude, the game had a massive update you stupid cunt. Also if you even knew what the fuck I was doing, you would have probably joined in.

Way to go stalker, you totally reminded me why I don't even bother talking to you anymore.
    'Yadda is playing Moonbase Alpha'

Get out of here, stalker.

And no I wouldn't have joined in, I make a point of not playing games with people who make me want to tear my head off whenever they speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Inferion
    Where's the problem with playing old games?!
    Quite literally nothing, except this 'game' was fueled by hype alone, it has very little to nothing interesting going for it, and at the time it was posted 'Four months ago', it had long expired. These are forums we're talking about here, we're familiar with what's current and hasn't already been posted.

Honestly if I had a problem playing old games, I wouldn't have been playing through Terminal Velocity like I did a week ago. But sure I'll just go ahead and post a thread about it, oh don't mind me I'm 14 years late to the game but that shouldn't matter right?
    'Yadda is playing Moonbase Alpha'
    Get out of here, stalker.
    It's the mere fact that you tried to play a hand with it, when in actuality you're the one being a card.
    And no I wouldn't have joined in, I make a point of not playing games with people who make me want to tear my head off whenever they speak.
    Hoho, nice cognitive dissonance there, way to drive your point home.

Seriously go back to debate where you can be a pseudo intellect and be le funny.

No offense Jack but you kind of missed some of the point. He's just saying that he played it because it had a pretty large update.

But yeah posting this is kind of like posting the Slenderman game a half a year from now. It's not so much a game as much as it is a fad built around hype.

Devoted Veteran

You didn't enjoy the game and it's four months old, so nobody can talk about it? If you don't want to talk about the game, don't post in the topic you fucking moron. It's not a difficult concept. You could post a topic about Terminal Velocity you wanted to and anyone who wants to talk about that game would post in that thread.

Please don't talk about this somehow being a bad contribution to the forum when you two idiots are sat here already ruining the thread in which some people might actually talk about the fucking game.

It's the mere fact that you tried to play a hand with it, when in actuality you're the one being a card.
    What?

Hoho, nice cognitive dissonance there, way to drive your point home.
    How is that even close to being valid?

Seriously go back to debate where you can be a pseudo intellect and be le funny.
    No.

You didn't enjoy the game and it's four months old, so nobody can talk about it? If you don't want to talk about the game, don't post in the topic you fucking moron. It's not a difficult concept. You could post a topic about Terminal Velocity you wanted to and anyone who wants to talk about that game would post in that thread.

Please don't talk about this somehow being a bad contribution to the forum when you two idiots are sat here already ruining the thread in which some people might actually talk about the fucking game.
    I've got a great idea, since nobody else has talked about, 'the game', why don't you start?

See if relevance was another one of your key points, you'd also be the one insinuating the argument in this instance. So really, what is there to gain from this thread?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast