Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register

Funny gaming stories

Hi, this has probabaly been posted before, but I have got to admit, theres to many trolls in online gaming.
    Yes, I am a noob to this site but not to online gaming, I play alot of different games online, Halo, Call of Duty, WoW, stuff like that. And theres always that one person who has to start a fight and start spewing names when he has no idea what he is talking about. However, this gives us something to talk about, if you play games online, post a reply with your most funniest conversation/encounter with a troll that u can remember, YouTube works as well.
    My best time with a troll was in Halo, we were playing and this raandom faggot starting playing mexican music over his mic, needless to say, alot of us were like "what the fuck". So in response, I started blasting Marilyn Manson over the mic and actually broke his speakers.

"Sharing is caring. But what if you dont fucking care?"

Re: Too many trolls.

I am not ashamed to admit that I am often the one doing the trolling. Although I don't abuse people and call them names, I just do little things that will annoy them.

The most memorable moment for me was with a Halo gamer by the name of le pete. Joel and Dave can back this up too. Now when it came down to it I wasn't the one who did the trolling, it was Joel. What happened was Joel and I were in a warthog, with Joel driving, and we were waiting on Dave to respawn so we could pick him up. As we were waiting le pete was walking up to the warthog to get in. At this point we didn't like him because he was being an ass earlier in the match. So as he was walking towards us, Joel started to reverse just too fast for le pete to catch up and jump in. Joel backed up for about 10 seconds before Dave was ready to be picked up. Once Dave was ready, Joel drove forward, went around le pete, picked Dave up and we drove off into the sunset laughing hysterically. Needless to say, le pete was not happy.

Actually, I'm hijacking this thread and renaming it.

POWA!
    Xbox Live: SchmittyBoss07 | Steam: SchmittyBoss | 3DS FC: 4141-3049-1601
    Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

Re: Funny gaming stories

Ahh, you reminded me of something.

I was playing MW3 (I don't play it anymore though), there was some random guy screaming over mic. He was getting on my nerves so i stucked him in a corner like 3 times until we died. While he was stuck, he was shouting "Get off the corner you bitch!", this moment was a good laugh.

And lol Schmitt^
    im havolis

Re: Too many trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmitty
    I am not ashamed to admit that I am often the one doing the trolling. Although I don't abuse people and call them names, I just do little things that will annoy them.

The most memorable moment for me was with a Halo gamer by the name of le pete. Joel and Dave can back this up too. Now when it came down to it I wasn't the one who did the trolling, it was Joel. What happened was Joel and I were in a warthog, with Joel driving, and we were waiting on Dave to respawn so we could pick him up. As we were waiting le pete was walking up to the warthog to get in. At this point we didn't like him because he was being an ass earlier in the match. So as he was walking towards us, Joel started to reverse just too fast for le pete to catch up and jump in. Joel backed up for about 10 seconds before Dave was ready to be picked up. Once Dave was ready, Joel drove forward, went around le pete, picked Dave up and we drove off into the sunset laughing hysterically. Needless to say, le pete was not happy.

Actually, I'm hijacking this thread and renaming it.

POWA!
    Lol I noticed you did rename it, but anyways, I did a similar thing in Halo except as I pulled off I had me friend shoot a missile at the guy and kill him, all the while me singing trolololololol! He deserved it, he was team killing the whole game because he wanted to be "bad ass".

"Sharing is caring. But what if you dont fucking care?"