Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Dedicated Member Ado dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Posts
    623

    the binding of isaac

    There was no thread about this game so I made one.
    post Tips and your screen shots here.
    I started playing it and its addictive,it can get hard in some points.
    [youtube:2hms4u0i]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27Le3kOOFQk[/youtube:2hms4u0i]
    Also it would be nice if you post the best power ups you get.

  2. #2
    Liberty Phish DaniŽl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,507

    Re: the binding of isaac

    The best items are in my opinion the Relic and Moms knife.

    Great game, though I never really got extremely far. Beating Mom's heart is pretty much the farthest I got.

  3. #3
    Dedicated Member Ado dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Posts
    623

    Re: the binding of isaac

    Quote Originally Posted by DaniŽl
    The best items are in my opinion the Relic and Moms knife.

    Great game, though I never really got extremely far. Beating Mom's heart is pretty much the farthest I got.
    My little unicorn and shoop da whoop are pretty use full in boos fights.

  4. #4
    Liberty Phish DaniŽl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,507

    Re: the binding of isaac

    [quote=Ado dragon]
    Quote Originally Posted by "DaniŽl":yfc4x5c3
    The best items are in my opinion the Relic and Moms knife.

    Great game, though I never really got extremely far. Beating Mom's heart is pretty much the farthest I got.
    My little unicorn and shoop da whoop are pretty use full in boos fights.[/quote:yfc4x5c3]
    I don't like Shoop-da-whoop, especially considering there's an item that will turn your main attack into something like the Shoop-da-whoop.
    The unicorn horn is okay though.

    Also, I forgot to mention flying items, they are useful as fuck. And Fetus in a Jar is also great to have.

  5. #5
    Devoted Veteran Strider's Avatar



    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    11,330

    Re: the binding of isaac

    I'm extremely bad at dodging, so Poison Touch is my favorite by far. Tanking as Maggie with Poison Touch is my preferred style.
    On another note, I got the game right about when it was released, because a guy in some livestream was gifting it to whoever emailed him first. Felt good.
    Behaviorally Related Neural Plasticity in the Arthropod Optic Lobes

    tumblr | last.fm

  6. #6
    Liberty Phish DaniŽl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,507

    Re: the binding of isaac

    Quote Originally Posted by Strider
    I'm extremely bad at dodging, so Poison Touch is my favorite by far. Tanking as Maggie with Poison Touch is my preferred style.
    On another note, I got the game right about when it was released, because a guy in some livestream was gifting it to whoever emailed him first. Felt good.
    Even if you are bad at dodging, wouldn't The Common Cold be better than Poison Touch. I mean, you surely aren't so bad you would profit more from poison on physical contact than having a chance of poisoning when shooting an enemy.

  7. #7
    Devoted Veteran Strider's Avatar



    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    11,330

    Re: the binding of isaac

    Quote Originally Posted by DaniŽl
    Quote Originally Posted by Strider
    I'm extremely bad at dodging, so Poison Touch is my favorite by far. Tanking as Maggie with Poison Touch is my preferred style.
    On another note, I got the game right about when it was released, because a guy in some livestream was gifting it to whoever emailed him first. Felt good.
    Even if you are bad at dodging, wouldn't The Common Cold be better than Poison Touch. I mean, you surely aren't so bad you would profit more from poison on physical contact than having a chance of poisoning when shooting an enemy.
    Well, I haven't found nearly half the items yet, also not including Wrath of The Lamb, and The Common Cold is one I haven't found yet, I think. Can't really check right now.
    Behaviorally Related Neural Plasticity in the Arthropod Optic Lobes

    tumblr | last.fm

  8. #8
    Liberty Phish DaniŽl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,507

    Re: the binding of isaac

    Either way, I consider Poison Touch one of the lower tier items.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •